So uh... halloween?

This is an overwhelmingly UNDERWHELMING beginning to OW2 holiday events. The fun of it was doing a bunch of these events to unlock a skin, or get something cool from doing it. I DO NOT CARE about watching a streamer just to unlock a skin, why should i watch someone play a game to get a skin when i should be able to PLAY the game and get the skin. There is little to no incentive to play the holiday mode due to the lack of skins, icons, emotes, ANYTHING for playing them.

DO BETTER BLIZZARD, I havent been playing this game since OW1 Beta to give up on OW2 before the first season even ends.

15 Likes

the fun of season events was not just the missions but what skins to unlock, not even 2-3 skins free for us to try and unlock without cash in hand, nty it is just greed sucking all the fun out of this

“Remember folks, we are working on more skins than ever before”

6 Likes

Almost all fps games let you level up and unlock things, something OW doesn’t.

9 Likes

I had to look this up just to be sure you weren’t messing with me…its actually true LMAO.

1 Like

Tsunder, can i be honest? I agree with you. It is nice to get the skins, but i dont need them all. Just the ones i want

2 Likes

Meanwhile, each day, between 7,750 and 15,345 people die from hunger and malnutrition.

But go on about your issues with a free to play game that has 100% optional cosmetics to purchase.

Strawman argument. Problems of one thing are not discredited due to problems of an unrelated thing.

While your 7.5k-15k people are dying from starvation, the oozone layer is slowly being chewed away which ultimately result in the death of every living thing on earth besides a few microorganisms. Is that relevant to your argument? Nope.

I definitely agree, but i think its especially a shame how you can’t earn any. The earn rate for items is far too low. And its not just skins; you can’t earn anything.

7 Likes

And i hope they soon add a way to earn them. But lets at least remember we are here to play games first and grt cosmetics next.

I might’ve been upset about the lack of skins if they weren’t $20 anyway, now I just see it as “less things I won’t ever have” lol

4 Likes

How can you be upset about this guy’s post when my neighbor’s car hasn’t been working for 3 days???

4 Likes

< Tin foil hat > Maybe the reaper skin we get for server issues was supposed to be a twitch drop</tin foil hat >.

We do have pve event tomorrow that is supposed to be a test of pve I am a bit doubtful about how special it’s going to be.

3 Likes

Bruh i wouldn’t even be surprised if you’re right.

1 Like

The Halloween event skins have been my longtime favorite, almost every hero has their Halloween skin on if there’s not a different event running (I equip event skins during their event, spice things up a lil otherwise HT has become my default skin for most), I have 0 interest in BDSM JQ or Witch Kiriko.

Or the Reaper skin, but it’ll be mine regardless since I do wanna see if Revenge of the Bride is just Junkenstien with 0 improvements and maybe a different arena/different mini-bosses or if they actually built something new.

But remember! You can get an old HT Winston skin if you watch on Twitch and don’t already have it! Got it years ago? Nothing for you then!

1 Like

Overwatch 1.3 * my boi.

True. But I wasn’t using it as an argument to refute anything–therefore, it is not a strawman. I posted that to show just how spoiled and whiney everyone is on here. It’s sad to witness.

“OMG my video game isn’t what I think it should be! NO fair!”

Right…

I could respond by saying how pathetic it is that people take companies screwing them lying down, but that would be beating a dead horse by now

What are you getting at? What’s your point?

100% totally optional purchases for a free to play game is not “screwing” anyone. You do realize you don’t have to purchase anything, right? Bliz has no control over you. That’s a fact.

Again, the sheer amount of whining on here is a sight to behold. It’s amazing people here don’t recoil in shame with how unrealistically spoiled they are acting. I’ve never seen anything like it. Some people here have completely lost perspective on what is/is not important.

Don’t like it? Don’t buy it. Simple. Whining about it like some rich kid who didn’t get their way makes them look weak and totally unhinged.

Or better yet i could go play a game that actually offers me in game content without spending ridiculous amounts of money.