So uh... halloween?

Pricetags aside, are the junkerqueen and kiriko skins the only new Halloween skins besides the reaper skin???

…Wow. Great event. I can hardly contain my laughter excitement.

186 Likes

yknow the worst part is i don’t even care and there was nothing in ow1 that excited me more than upcoming halloween skins, except maybe for new archives

75 Likes

they choose to only put two or three bundles in the store at one time to feed the sense of FOMO. they might add more next week

13 Likes

Same. I can’t believe im actually not excited for a Halloween event. It was my favorite.

83 Likes

Makes me not even want to log in honestly. It’s sad they took OW1 away and replaced it with this husk of its former self.

69 Likes

Woah woah woah, don’t wanna miss that free reaper skin do you?!

27 Likes

Don’t forget your ability to earn an old OW1 skin by watching streamers!

43 Likes

It shocks me they couldn’t even make a new skin for the twitch drops or the McDonald’s promotion…

29 Likes

I’m going to buy some irl candy lmao.
mmmm candy.

6 Likes

…not everyone cares about playing dress-up in an FPS… :wink:

I’m more interested in how the ‘mode’ plays and if they’re showcasing anything new/hints at OW2 PvE changes etc… :thinking: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Some people are also interested in actually having things to earn and stuff to do as opposed to play the same game modes 100’s of times over. But fair enough.

25 Likes

oh yeah, but nothing excites me more than that awesome tracer skin that everyone has been talking about with so much passion for years. almost tomorrow I leave for Australia and eat a meal at McDonald’s in order to get that unmissable Blizzard _ McDonald partnership that will allow me to have … tracer lightining! OMG! :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Come down to wendys to get a promotional code for Gothic zarya!

7 Likes

…perhaps an on-line FPS game is not the best choice for those people if they value that as a 50/50 split to the point their ‘enjoyment’ of the game/events is diminished if (an arguably lesser aspect of it) is diminished…? :thinking:

OW2 is an FPS game with cosmetic elements, not a cosmetic game with FPS elements… :wink:

1 Like

it ain’t even a husk it’s the slime left on the pavement by the vultures at this point

6 Likes

Im just curious why they’re running this event for the literal last week of October and going well beyond Halloween

9 Likes

Its literally toxic to suggest some people are just playing the game for the wrong reason. You mean to tell me, someone who literally learns to make 3D art better by getting cosmetics in a game, that I’m playing the game wrong because of how much I value the cosmetics?

Who in the world are you to tell someone that “perhaps” they’re playing the wrong game because of what they value?

20 Likes

A lot of people do care though and it would behoove Blizzard to know that.

I understand that you don’t care but you will when half the player base quits this game and it takes you hours to find a game.

5 Likes

dude, they’re busy working on Overwatch 3, give them a break! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

OW1 was an FPS game with cosmetic elements, not a cosmetic game with FPS elements… yet it still managed to offer an infinitely more satisfying way to collect cosmetics :wink:

8 Likes