So this is OW now

No PVE, horrible PVP (6v6 was MUCH better), promises broken, horrible monetization.

But HEY, we release our non gender, binary, gay or whatever hero, thats the most important thing in a game.

right?

99 Likes

I’m having lots of fun in competitive this season. It’s still the best PvP game on the market. Never been about PvE for me.

21 Likes

Have to keep the journalist talking about a dead game somehow.

19 Likes

Agreed. IMHO, this is the best state overwatch has ever been in. Been playing since 2017. Enjoy it far more now then I did anytime previously.

6 Likes

Right and it will be worse, enjoy till it lasts

Lol OW’s PVP is second to none, if you’re having this bad of a time then move on, this game just isn’t for you

3 Likes

Also blame everything on Bobby then launch $20 weapon skins and blame Bobby…… oh wait……

5 Likes

I don’t know what planet you’re from. The current changes only cater to the poorly skilled and DPS. It doesn’t take much to be a good DPS, just play a high skill hero like tracer and tickle people from a long distance with low skill. Low effort, high reward.

It’s not very exciting and makes matches an insta-gib s***storm. Tanks went from miserable to suicide inducing. Support is melted into the ground to the point where barely 15% of the healer roster being left viable.

Just wait until next season where they nerf the rest of the roster. Good bye more players, hello s****ier matchmaking.

5 Likes

To rephrase the OP’s point…

Blizz didn’t give us the game we promised and won’t fix obvious match quality issues.
Yet Blizz continues to focus on monetization and marketing efforts.

Sadly, yes, this is the game now. But I want to hear from people who do like this game. Why do they stick around?

I have literally dozens of OW friends I met in-game who have all stopped playing between S1 and S5. Maybe 5 still play. And I know about 10 gamers personally who play shooter games but refuse to play Overwatch. Some used to and quit, some have no interest.

So who are the real fans buying all the shop stuff and 4 stacking and going to GM?

6 Likes

really weird that this is the point of contention you’re choosing and not “anime skins” or “battlepasses”.

i have to wonder why the lgbt stuff is the stuff you specifically decide to talk about

12 Likes

LMAOO the fact that you had to rephrase it is killin me

3 Likes

Depends on taste, but I personally only play OW, because the other shooters are kind of… generic or Battle Royal. No one is in the niche OW has. I would have moved on if there would be a better game and I TRIED, but oh man are the other games even worse…

So unless we get some crazy indie game that blows up like Fortnite did, I dont see myself changing the game in the next years.

5 Likes

Post starting out alright, although being the average daily complaint post from the typical OW community member…

Then RIP, lost any brain cells left, may have even had a stroke of some sort. Get well soon :heart:

7 Likes

I play everything but mostly tank and support. Been GM since 2016, but master on all three roles after the reset this season.

I don’t know why tanks are complaining, because they still run the game right now. They just can’t stand out in the open. I think it’s poorly-skilled players who AREN’T doing well this season.

2 Likes

Idk about best pvp on the market

This is Overwatch now and forever. Gay. Really, really REALLY gay. You’re welcome.

7 Likes

Then why am I not playing it?

:thinking:

Because it’s not for you. It’s exactly what I want, though.

They will literally never care, support Marvel Rivals so the rest of the industry picks up on this idea that we need a 6v6 team based hero shooter. Eventually, someone will come along and do what Blizzard refuses to do.

7 Likes

Venture is two weeks away and is already melting brains, we gon be eating good when they actually launch.

1 Like