So, they've deleted another hero I play

So, the new PTR makes Orisa absolutely worthless. So now 3 of my 5 most played heroes are completely unplayable garbage, and the other two are completely questionable.

Oh, and ruining Orisa also makes me unqualified to tank because I can’t (and don’t like to) play Reinhardt. Hope you all like two off tanks if the other tank won’t play him!

I really wish they would make sensible nerfs and not just absolutely nuke things.

57 Likes

I feel bad for you… But Orisa was just insane, man. You had to see it coming.

63 Likes

Yeah, but balancing is one thing, just trashing her utterly is another.

43 Likes

i get reaper and spamzo nerf, even stigmas ult interrupting, i dont understand the rest… we finally reached some sort of balance in game and they ruined it

4 Likes

Not ONE hero has been deleted. All are active and playable.

Orisa is live and has been nerfed as a balance. A good Orisa player will work around the small nerf and continue on playing well and tactfully.

6 Likes

Dude this is a full on gutting. I would ask my teammates to get off Orisa now.

They’re not playable if they’re trash.

28 Likes

Small nerfs they say lol

17 Likes

I’ve just literally come off a game on Dorado with an Orisa player. No problem at all. We won and Orisa was great.
Had a game before that with an Orisa and again she was no issue; nobody asked her to change.

Um, I’m talking about the PTR changes. Those aren’t in yet.

9 Likes

She’s still playable I’m sure, but it was obvious to anyone she was far too strong.

7 Likes

she was only strong combined with sigma…

18 Likes

She really wasn’t, it was only in combination with Sigma. Because Sigma is a garbage fire.

6 Likes

I like this… Good patch. the power creep was way to high and with 1/2/3 coming out soon this will feel good.

1 Like

So as an Orisa player if you had to keep 2 of these nerfs, which ones would you take?

Probably the Snare/Slow duration

I wouldn’t. Any two of these nerfs are enough to cause me to never touch her again.

The halt nerf, by itself, would not make her unplayable. Either other nerf is enough by itself.

1 Like

A nerf is a rebalance when a hero is having issues. Orisa is very powerful.

I think the Slow effect lasting for 0.65sec instead of 1.00sec is fine.

Double barrier is strong. Orisa is not that great with any other tank.

3 Likes

Well we’re just going to have to disagree on that.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s more that either of the other two nerfs kills her dead by itself.

1 Like