So they are nerfing Sym...but not doom?

Blizz don’t nerf the OP heros. Why would they do that?

Their main balance guy is a genji main so they nerf symm.

2 Likes

exactly, she needs to be protected and babysat to do that.

1 Like

You kidding? Sym is safely behind barriers and near her tanks and healers charging up that beam in 2 seconds while Doomfist exposes himself in the middle of the whole enemy team. Also honestly at least Doomfist has a high skill cap. If a Doomfist can get in my team, dodge all the CC and win the fight for his team then he deserved it. Sym has a massive spread and requires tracking even less than D.Va.

1 Like

Doomfist doesn’t need a nerf.

You’re right, he needs several

1 Like

The devs are so biased towards Doom and Hanzo that they wont even hide it.
Sym nerfed after just 3 days of being useful all the while Doom kills entire teams over and over… its revolting…

1 Like

He’s gotten 6+, he’s been nerfed more than any character since his inception. Doomfist is balanced

Pretty sure Mercy and brig are the most nerfed characters

2 Likes

Symmetra using 30 second worth cooldowns to MAYBE kill one person with high risk and high counterability was too strong though and turretbombing had to be obliterated. :’)

Not the doom jumping around, spamming ohko cooldowns with 400hp though.

He should get a complete rework. If he’s anywhere near viable he’s horrible to play against. Even when he was considered bad he was still horrible to play against - you just played against him less… because the people that jump from OP hero to OP hero stopped playing him.

1 Like

and imagine if sym didn’t surround herself with her team and relying in them to coddle her as she tried to do that esp with her to bring unavailable, guess how that’d end up. easily dead and unable to do anything? yeah that’s exactly the point being made here. doom can get the same if not value independently and sym’s independence is literally worse than zen’s to do her job.

1 Like

“BuT hE tAkEs SkIlL tO pLaY”

Sym isn’t as weak as people make her look. Doomfist isn’t as powerful as people say. Hint: that’s why people don’t post videos of them playing sym or a doomfist destroying a team all game

1 Like

Sym requires more aim than Doomfist.

Facts.

2 Likes

Symm is a mid tier hero at best, while doomfist is top 3 hero. There’s 3 times as many doomfists in ladder as there are symm players.

Doomfist is also used very succesfully on OWL even before current patch where he can slide around corners with rocket punch. Symm is still very very easy to shut down if one just shoots at her, since she has no defences and her lack of range can be exploited easily.

Doom however, is not getting nerfed, only symmetra.

And I don’t see Doomfist doing this! You piece of overexaggerating human.

1 Like

I mean I legit have 60+℅ wr every season I play sym with little to no effort so I don’t think the character is the problem I think it’s the players. I’ve won 1 v 4s last hold as sym a number of times and when I look at people even t500 players/former pros play sym I see why they think she’s a trash tier hero. Not mention doomfist being one of the most fun heroes in the game
Also he’s harder to learn so he should have more of an impact and in many ways he does but at the same time sym is wayyyy better in other situations

Good thing Blizzard doesn’t listen to these forums because this entire post is awful.

1 Like

This isn’t remotely true, consistent beam vs 4 shot hand cannon spread isn’t a contest.

1 Like

Same goes for Widowmaker and Hanzo. They can both literally one-shot you from long range without actually putting themselves into harm’s way at will. They both decide games, especially at high ranks.

Oh, but Symmetra obviously needs to be nerfed since she might turn out to be meta against a comp she favors by design.

1 Like