So....... Prague?

Even Don Quixote had more serious dramatic moments. And he’s a schizophreniac with hallucinations

1 Like

There was a mission in Prague. Central Europe got lore after years.

I dont know actually. Either Emre or Prague has to be a throwaway for this to happen. If Emre is what we got, then we get White Dome, and Prague remains a throwaway. If we get Prague, then Emre, and a whole early OW mission is just a throwaway (well, at least we know how Torb lost his arm)

I mean…thats why lol

I can just imagine Rein trying to pull a classic Solid Snake and hide under a box.

But it’s a normal sized box so the guards still see him, just curled up in a ball with a box resting on his back.

1 Like

Send the 7 foot 4" crazy guy on a stealth mission.

Sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Would focus on the Anubis Project more: :Ghost: Could Anubis be future hero 30?

I’m willing to bet it is the next Archives map. Loved how they made fun of Reinhardt there. The guy isn’t really one made for stealth so it would be a pretty funny event if that was the mission

Uprising/Archives is one event away from being next in the pipe. Really hoping something cool comes up this year, it’s always been the best event.

Stealth mission

Reinhardt

Choose one.

Nah it’s all good, he rolled 20 on intimidation, they’ll ignore him

1 Like

Doubt so. Seems like the same thing as they did with the brigitte reveal.

Not sure they’ll make a new archives mode and use the same characters again.

Soldier and Ana haven’t been used yet and seem likely, not sure about the other two. Maybe Winston.

No, it’s more like the Yahtzee kind of stealth. Standing in plain sight holding a “Hiding” sign.

If you read the story, Janina Kowalski is the Polish/Czech/whatever version of “Jane Doe”. It was the name the doctors gave to Ana because she didn’t know her own name for a while.

thank you for explaining!
with English not being my first language I didn’t really understand that part of the story…
I have the same issue with sayings --___–

I feel embarrassed internally

Don’t be.

English is my only language. So you’re one up on me there, at a minimum.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing with Prague.
It could mean Ana, Soldier, Mercy and the stealthy Reinheart according to the story.

It’s one of my favorites as well, just went back again this past summer.

But looking at the maps we have now, and the heroes, I’m expecting a Paris or Rio map at some point. Almost everyone else is covered in some way.

It’s wierd that my Anubis theory got quickly moved over to the Story Discussion and this didn’t…

Anubis Hero 30 Confirmed?

Mmm, not really?
I think this stayed here as it references a potential event map/plot hinted in the comic, while Anubis seems to be an overarching plot piece in OW lore.

Pharah and her team have to guard/subdue it, Ana has regrets over OW’s involvment in shutting it down, it has something to do with Egypt’s overall collapse after its shutdown.

Or maybe it’s just that this thread gasn’t garnered the attention of the mods yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anubis could be a really interesting hero, though! I’ll have to go read your topic.