:Ghost: Could Anubis be future hero 30?

It’s more possible now… but still not likely. (But it is a maybe none the less.)

I know 76 and Ana were at that hideout for a year… but I am trying to see whats coming next.

See more: New Story! Is this the little surprise?!

But from other tid bits in the story the only other loose ends was

76’s Boyfriend or Brother Vincent (But gonna dismiss that possibility) (He is likely gonna end up being a side character like Emily.)

And Reaper’s Family (Who are very likely dead or not connected to Reaper anymore)

If you want to see my hero concept for him here: 👻 Anubis God Ai Nanobots Support Tank Concept Hero Updated

But likely Blizzard will do a better job.

But then this could just be something to stall for time and we will see something new in about a month and a half from now like always.

(Though I wish we had 5 heroes a year instead of 3)

1 Like

Anubis seems a little cliché. I mean if you ask someone to name an Egyptian god he’s one of the 3-4 that they might say.

However that’s probably why Blizz might lean towards him.

… You might need to re read Pharah Comic, we sort of already met Anubis the God Ai. (He has existed in game lore for awhile.)

^https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

Hello Human, maybe one day I can bring my power to the game keep watching I’m still judging you with my balance.

2 Likes

…Human… You need some repairs… I am a fish.

Echo is probably the god AI we’re getting. Doubt we’ll be getting two of them so close together.

Since we have none currently and they are such a key piece to the lore… I don’t see why not.

When we get to 50 Heroes (if we get there)… sure we will have more then one God Ai.

I dont think if they make God Ai’s playable at some point. They seem like overkill compared to others. For Echo, i dont think shes an Ai. Shes more human-alike than the other omnics. From look and personality both.

What i prefer is all of the God Ai’s to be custom announcers. Id like to hear Ares or Anubis as announcers :smiley:

that would be interesting if they add anubis the god AI we might get a confirmation if reaper is possessed by a Demonic GOD AI

It seems from the new lore there is a biological weapon being used in Cairo and Hakim is working with Talon. I can possibly see Cairo or Prague being added to the map roster. I wonder if we’ll find out more about what happened in Prague as an Archive event. Who knows! There was definitely a lot of emphasis on Hakim though and Soldier’s wound, some sort of biological weapon that was messing with his regenerative capabilities.

Sigh so, been waiting for youtuber to post a video going over the Anubis part that, I actually wanted to spotlight… and a mod moved it to the story discussions… sigh 🛰 In Depth Review of all the little hints from today’s little Surprise

Edit Jeff Dammit why are you torturing me, story Discussion are for facts not fiction

(They did it again to this)

Your positive dedication to this game and community are remarkable, to say the least.

1 Like

What can I say, I am a great fish.

Seriously though don’t know what to think of this topic quickly moved to the story discussion instead of others…

Anubis Hero 30 confirmed?

Jokes aside I need to head into work early today, going to be afk the rest of the day. (Something went wrong with the morning shift most likely and I have to flip the slack.)