So....... Prague?

Anyone else thinking that might be our next Archives mode/map?
An OW stealth mission with Rein just sounds fun and they don’t namedrop places, or old missions, in the lore often.

If so, I am already a bit excited.

Who do you think would round out the team? Assuming it’s a team of four like previous events.
I’d put Ana and Genji on the shortlist, but I’m not sure who else. Maybe Gabe? In lore he is an assassin, and he did run Blackwatch so stealth sort of fits his MO.

6 Likes

Could you fill me in on the Prague thing? Didn’t read the story fully.

Why is Rein always supposed to be comic relief

It’s a quickly mentioned “stealth mission” Jack assigned Rein to. It’s implied it didn’t go very well, and is brought up around when Jack says something about being the wrong pick for Strike Commander.

1 Like

I mean anything could be a map!

the hospital in Poland?

cairo?
(prob not we have quite a few middle eastern maps but there’s always a chance)

Prague?
maybe…

anything can happen.

Classical Greek Tragic Hero stereotype.

Red herring imo. The more likely hint is that Dr Faisal is of importance. He was mentioned by Ana, and he appears a couple of times in Petra. Just looking to see if there’s anywhere else now

1 Like

If it IS Prague, my expectations are high. Prague is my favourite city.

Even Don Quixote had more serious dramatic moments. And he’s a schizophreniac with hallucinations

1 Like

There was a mission in Prague. Central Europe got lore after years.

I dont know actually. Either Emre or Prague has to be a throwaway for this to happen. If Emre is what we got, then we get White Dome, and Prague remains a throwaway. If we get Prague, then Emre, and a whole early OW mission is just a throwaway (well, at least we know how Torb lost his arm)

I mean…thats why lol

I can just imagine Rein trying to pull a classic Solid Snake and hide under a box.

But it’s a normal sized box so the guards still see him, just curled up in a ball with a box resting on his back.

1 Like

Send the 7 foot 4" crazy guy on a stealth mission.

Sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Would focus on the Anubis Project more: :Ghost: Could Anubis be future hero 30?

I’m willing to bet it is the next Archives map. Loved how they made fun of Reinhardt there. The guy isn’t really one made for stealth so it would be a pretty funny event if that was the mission

Uprising/Archives is one event away from being next in the pipe. Really hoping something cool comes up this year, it’s always been the best event.

Stealth mission

Reinhardt

Choose one.

Nah it’s all good, he rolled 20 on intimidation, they’ll ignore him

1 Like

Doubt so. Seems like the same thing as they did with the brigitte reveal.

Not sure they’ll make a new archives mode and use the same characters again.

Soldier and Ana haven’t been used yet and seem likely, not sure about the other two. Maybe Winston.