So many Doom mains are quitting the game, Feels like the hero is useless if you only make one mistake, This forum made him useless and UP

The only clip here that can justify, ur point is the 4th (diving into team and audio). But, how many times does that happen?
Clip 2: U call that diving into a team? he dived on an ashe, sure she didn’t hear him, but that’s cause she wasn’t even trying to pay attention to the df, she was focusing on the point. And, hog saw him, hooked but missed bc Rufinian had to use MS to dodge it (an ultimate to dodge an ability).
Clip 3: Didn’t even get a kill, had to secure it with MS, and more ppl walked into it. Everyone heard him or at least were aware that he was charging punch and was even almost killed by the mccree’s team.
Clip 5: That wasn’t into the team, and the mccree flicked to flash him which means that he heard ChipSa.
Clip 6: She could’ve used grapple, and that wasn’t even into the team. And, the widow could hear him, she just wasn’t expecting the doomfist to get to her.

I don’t have to list out counterplay as that was listed by the creator of this post (It’s literally the first message).

The DF isn’t solo carrying in pro matches, there is pockets for the doom, bubble for the doom in punch or a dive if a zarya is played. An enabled df still has counters.

Its not hero specific, u know those mei sym rollouts? those are banned by owl as well.

Like I said again, I’m not here to argue about whether df is bad hero design, I’m arguing that df is not op and is very counterable.

1 Like

Um, no? the hitbox of sleep is massive. I have never seen a sleep go through a df. If u could show me a clip of one gong through df, then I would be more than happy to agree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, the only clip that relates to your strawman is the 4th. Meanwhile my points, plural, have been pretty clear as much as you try to avoid it and spin them.

• The hero is fundamentally flawed.
  • The hero’s entire kit is baddly designed.
  • The hero has tech that allows him to literally fly across the map better than phara and cancel important sound queues.

You tried to argue that Doomfist can’t jump in a 1v6, get a pick, and get out. I gave you video evidence of the contrary.

You tried to argue that doomfist is loud which justifies just his punch being broken. I pointed out and gave video evidence of all of his kit, and listed plenty of his tech that shows you it’s not just RP, and that he’s fully capable of canceling his audio queues.

You tried to strawman “Slam” doesn’t bring him across the map, when literally nobody said it was slam alone, the rest of us were talking about his rollouts involving his entire kit.

Then you moved the goalposts saying “that’s not animation cancel”. Literally every single one of those clips have doomfist jump canceling and more than half of them have him priming his primary into slam, canceling the animation for his primary shot.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling, or actually just this biased that you’re borderline delusional, but I’m going to do us both a favor and mute you now. You actually have no clue what you’re talking about.

They’re not. Now you’re just lying.

1 Like

They’re just a plat doom main, is all.

1 Like

That explains a lot, honestly.

1 Like

How many times am I going to say, I’m hear to argue that DF is not op and is very counterable. I don’t care about doom being a case of bad hero design adn is flawed.

Um, no u didn’t, the only clip that was a 1v6 was the 4th. The rest were 1v1-4s, and in almost all of them, the enemy spotted and heard the df and tried to stop him.

That’s not the only reason y punch isn’t broken, he moves in a predictable path u can dodge and flash, stun, sleep, hack, etc.

Dude, did u not see what I said earlier? I said they removed them like two weeks ago, all of these clips are from before the time period I’m talking about. And, as for the punch animation cancel (Sorry sir, I don’t usually think of that as an animation cancel, but yet again, that is the only one of like two that u can actually do rn), that’s used for mobility to set up for a rollout or something else.

I did not, I acknowledged that u were talking about setting up with punch by like the second reply.

I’m not, I’m giving legitimate counter-arguments to what ur saying, but ur just dismissing them by calling me delusional.

1 Like

And? I’m giving valid counter-arguments to what KazTehOne is saying but they are just dismissing me by saying I’m biased and delusional.

1 Like

I changed to Roadhog because hes a stronger Doom oppressor. Pointless using Doom. New Roadhog mains today

Meanwhile in reality, this was your first post towards me:

You mentioned absolutely nothing about Doomfists power level and immediately started denying Doom’s entire kit and what it’s capable of. With absolutely no “counter points” other than bias and repeating yourself, against me with literal video proof of the points I made.

K bro.

You are.

Oh, and here I thought u muted me.

1. In my first post, I tried to prove ur claim about there being tech that cancels audio and animation (except for the jump-punch one) is wrong.
  2. Ik what his kit is capable of, and I implied that all of it can be countered in some way.
  3. So, someone can’t defend the hero they play bc their “biased”? That sounds pretty delusional to me.
    The reason y I’m still arguing, is bc u think that DF’s kit is op and unfair.
2 Likes

Judging by your profile pic I’m assuming your are an ana main that’s is biased against doomfist since he was designed to counter your main. Also you have no right to complain about doom fist considering Ana has been meta for 2+ years and blizzard refuses to address her in any way shape or form.

2 Likes

So was Genji, and Tracer, And Winston, And Sig, And Sombra, And Widow. And honestly the only one who even comes close out of them to how fundamentally broken doomfist’s kit is, is Widow, and that’s more so for lack of counter’s than having a horribly flawed kit.

Doomfist is on a whole other level, and it’s more than just “an ana main” when you’ve got literal pro’s who hate that hero. Try and scapegoat me all you want but when You’ve got Agilities single handedly reverse sweeping teams for Canada in the World cup leading to doomfist’s first set of major nerfs, even before double shield doom meta was a thing. Yeah, The hero’s kit is flawed in the scope of overwatch.

I watch owl and pro streamers and I can promise pros complain about Ana 1000 times more then doomfist. Doomfist needs buffs period.

1 Like

Yeah, no you don’t. For one, Ana hasn’t been meta in Overwatch league for a very long time, even in goats she wasn’t meta for the pro’s. For two, name a streamer that complains about ana, and i’ll give you like 10 clips of them whining about moira, or brig, or mercy, or bap.

Watch any overwatch streamer. Any single one. They will tell you Ana needs nerfs. Also Ana is played more the any other healer in owl. Keep lying to try and prove your point though

2 Likes

He’s literally textbook bad hero design. Doomfist is cool on paper, just not in the game though.

1 Like

I literally just told you to name one, and you’re just like “they exist! just look!”.

Like ok. mL7. Sleepy. Super. Gale. Jay3. Linkzr. Should I continue? These are just the one’s off the top of my head that don’t have a problem with Ana, which funny enough are some of the biggest streamers of overwatch these day’s because many of the old top streamers have quit playing long ago.

edit:
I mean, even Samito doesn’t have a problem with Ana. And he typically has a problem with every support.

We, bastion players, invite you to the “forgotten” corner.

we have cookies and lots of dissapointment

1 Like

Ana is fine, but maybe you should go in a custom map and look at her sleep dart hitboxes. Other than that, she is well designed.

1 Like

Her sleep dart hitbox is big, granted, it’s balanced for what it is. A skill shot on a 12 second cooldown. It’s .4m on a long cd ability. Meanwhile there are hero’s who have that on their primary.

Personally I wouldn’t mind if they made it accurate to size, the problem is it would still clash with how broken the hitbox’s are on hero’s typically.

1 Like