So logins are getting low, huh?

You people will find the bad in anything

2 Likes

Idk, if viewership increases when these rewards are being given out, doesn’t that indicate that there are people who play the game who want these rewards? The whole “viewership is only high when there’s drops” argument doesn’t mean anything when it means that there’s actually people playing the game who want these drops. Why would people watch a stream to get items for a game they’re not playing?

1 Like

Wise person
20 characters

haha 100%

it should not be allowed in my opinion tough. having an product - like an car is different making money with people like us.

The new ones were super meh. Same as with the new heroes, super bland, JQ’s biggest selling point according to blizz was her race. Wow. Super. Exciting. At least Ramrattatatta is something different, I guess? Not by a lot but an obviously evil robot is something. I guess.

1 Like

I’d actually like to log in and play with my friends even though I’ve completed the BP and don’t care about titles. However since the update we Playstation players can’t even group up with our friends anymore and there’s been no mention of this being an issue.

Never mind lack of progression, why even play OW when an error isn’t letting us play together and there’s no guarantee it’s being looked at to be fixed?

No wonder a lot of players are losing faith with every new problem with the new Overwatch.

1 Like

Got your coins for this week? You should be grinding those 250 assists before Tuesday!

or might be an excuse for all issues the game got so far.

Not sure what to think about those rewards but heh… still free stuff, shouldn’t we be happy ?

Im starting to see the same people in games over and over again. People I avoid are showing up in my games as soon as the 7 day ban is up. For sure player numbers are down.

Side note to that. One of them was a person that complained about the “over extending” Well Im happy to say, they did it again… BUT! This time I convinced the guy to follow me. He got himself a nice little stagger kill that let us roll to the end and cause the enemy to rage quit. Youre welcome I just made you 100x better at OW.

3 Likes

Well we shouldbstop watching ow2 content creators to shour our despise for tjis money grabbing gameb

i watched a lot of ow1 streamers… but i barely do now. guess many people figured that a souvenir isnt worth to watch it.

Blizz can keep their garbage rewards.

The ridiculous prices killed my interest in any and all cosmetics. I refuse to use anything but the stuff I earned in OW1.

9 Likes

Let’s be real here. The original game was stale as hell 6 years later. I mean, really, how much excitement was there really when seeing the Numbani splash screen for the 300th time? OW2 is 90% the same game. The game play loop isn’t THAT magical where the game can just be played endlessly and still remain exciting. OW2 needed to take an evolutionary step forward somehow.

1 Like

ow1 was way better than ow2 now, even without updates.

8 Likes

No way of knowing. I haven’t played OW2. I do know that one day, after queueing into a OW1 lobby I suddenly had the same nauseating feeling you get after eating leftovers for 3-4 days in a row, and uninstalled and never played again after that. Familiarity breeds contempt. I look at OW2 gameplay and think, "If you grew bored of playing OW1 after – 6 years – how in god’s name could you pick up OW2 and think anything besides “been there, done that.” If I was a Blizzard higher up, it would’ve been clear to me that you could not simply release OW1.2. The game needed innovation, something new, creativity, a new hook.

I do know that I had hated double shield and 2CP with a passion, so there’s that to be said for OW2, I guess.

people trust blizz so little that they are skeptical when they offer unpaid ingame rewards

3 Likes

Yeah and I’m glad. No progression and the matchmaking is just trash.

OW2 is a huge failure

5 Likes

oh no, free content - better find a negative angle to it no matter what

1 Like

It’s like a mobile game where you log in to collect your daily and log out.

8 Likes

They are probably getting ready to release some data so they buffing the numbers

1 Like