So, is Polish flag going to be added or is it scrapped?

Yeah lucky for you. I’m Bulgarian and no luck yet again.

2 Likes

When will my planet Doran be represented, There’s a whole 3 kel dor Overwatch players

1 Like

The polish flag has been scrapped in favour of a 2nd swedish flag

2 Likes

shout out to Bulgaria! pozdrawiam

2 Likes

Heh, Witaj przyjacielu :rofl: I dated a polish woman once long ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Small indie company.

2 Likes

I care little for your rating.

Ehh… Blizz. Im getting tired of this. Bug after bug, disappointment after disappointment.

1 Like

https://am24.akamaized.net/tms/cnt/uploads/2015/11/We-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

2 Likes

Correct. I’m glad I elicited that thought from you, without having to say so.

This dude is so funny i almost smiled.

I read somewhere recently they were having trouble with a few flags being put into game because of the countrys laws pertaining to their flags. Not sure how true that is but I figured I’d at least drop it here as a possibility

That’s probably what happened, the eagle is protected by law if you know what i mean and modifying the flag is tough because of copyrights as well and to go through all that without problems…

Maybe they will just go with white and red flag.

Yeah it makes sense. I know here in the u.s. we have several laws based around the flag and even more myths and urban legends that basically break down to “dos” and “donts”

1 Like

Some wanted to redesign the eagle but all the paperworks and law behind it makes it all problematic. So they just left it as it is.

Makes sense most people have a sense of pride from there home countrys flag and that brings all sorts of taboos and other silly stuff that can make it into the law

Not gonna lie the flag without symbol should be added as the eagle was kinda scuffed in that icon. But at least we had a player icon even tho it didnt last very long.

:clap:

It might not be too late tho they may still just be working out technicalities to get into the game especially since it was advertised as an addition to the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got it into the game on an upcoming patch

True, that or in silent patch.

Every flag in Overwatch is related to at least one map or hero.

We don’t have a polish map or hero YET.

hinthinthint?

1 Like