So is it time for #DeleteLucio?

Lucio had a nearly 100% pickrate in OWL and is currently the most picked character in GM.

3 Likes

More like #deleteGOATS

7 Likes

Well, yes, Lucio does need a nerf. But he’s not a fundamentally poorly designed hero like Brigitte is; he is just too strong at the moment.

6 Likes

GOATs didn’t exist before Brigitte, Lucio enables rein/zarya and quad tank (a comp that’s very exploitable) but Brig made 3-3 possible.

doesn’t he has super high pickrates since release, like ana and zen, except moth meta?

if another supports reaches gm everyone is flipping out and crying for nerfs.

2 Likes

Just let the frog transcend into light speed.

2 Likes

If Lucio wasn’t in the game, GOATS wouldn’t exist.

4 Likes

its surprising to me to see people on this forum who understand what is wrong with the game. this place often seems like a twilight zone or something, where the majority opinion is not what is blatantly obvious to be true

1 Like

If Brig wasn’t in the game GOATS wouldn’t exist.

if lucio wasnt in the game, goats would exist as: monkey - dva - hamster - brig - mercy - zen. or some similar dive/goats variant.

there is nothing wrong with speed boost as an ability. which is what he is there for

the issue is brigitte, and her ability to encourage triple support.

I don’t disagree. However, to pretend that Brig is the sole enabler of GOATs is wrong.

Brig would have no way to engage with the tanks though.

I never said there was an issue.

1 Like

Wait he’s still here?

no, brig is the sole enabler. without brig, you would never run 3 supports.

3 supports is not the only part of GOATs though.

No. Lucio, Zarya and Reinhardt have privilege. They’ll just nerf D.Va and Brig again.

1 Like

I think #nerdAOERadii… terrible name I know, but the overlapping healing is 2/3 of the problem…

three supports is what makes it goats. triple tank has never been a problem edit: always been exploitable.

Two random supports and Brig may allow GOATs to be played, but it would most likely end up useless. Three tanks are also required for GOATs.

Except when it was meta?

Somehow this is still Brig’s fault, I just know it!

Just gimme a minute to figure out how…

4 Likes

it was meta in like season 2 and then they buffed dive. dive counters triple tank. nothing counters triple support.