So I make a thread showing years of people trolling in my comp games and reporting them despite blizzard not doing anyting and then this happens

The guy I have been reported goes to my thread and blantantly admits to everything in the thread…and blizzard still does nothing…I am sure he knows they won’t do anything which is why he just admitted to everything…here is a link to it. They aren’t just smurfing to climb they are throwers that stay in bronze to ruin the games. I have reported that six stack and several other broze players have been reporting them as well for several seasons. not just that six stack either. There are some smurfs that throw to stay in bronze that are so infamous that we all know of them some of which I cant type here because they also use special characters in their names instead of just alphabets. Will blizzard still not perma ban these people even when they blatantly admit that they do this to ruin bronze games? Go to the thread and scroll to the bottom

2 Likes

You know there will always be cheaters, exploiters and cowards in all walks of life. The only thing you can control is how you deal with them. Focus on improving your own game. Ignore the rest. I know it is hard. But know you are not alone, there are many people who hate this nonsense also and overcome it.

1 Like

yea but the difference when it comes to bronze is that it is so much more often than any other rank that we all know the same 20 something smurfs. My thread before this thread that I linked I had someone comment the name of someone I have reported before despite me and the other bronze player that knew their name have never played together before nor have we ever spoke before yet he knew 8 of the 20 that I know of. I am not the only one either. There have been lots of other bronze threads screencapping, video capturing, stream clipping, some of the same people I have been reporting since season 7. unless you play in bronze you have no idea how bad it is

1 Like

Its more important how many one person have reports than what he do in game, or record on yt etc. Ruining one or 2 games not gona get anyone banned, because its just max 5 reports per game anyway.
And if someone is famous from it, still most important is that people they play with didnt report them enaught.

Oh I know it’s worse in bronze. You don’t need to convince me bro, I’ve seen it personally. And was lucky enough to get out. :slight_smile:

I know smurfing is much worse there than anywhere else.

But it doesn’t change the fact that you, me, we all have areas where we can improve. And this we can control.

they get lots of reports they just keep buying accounts and just name them the same name as their previous account. They don’t get permaban for purposely throwing to troll the lowest rank in the game so they just keep buying new accounts every time blizzard does their half off. They even admitted to that in one of my threads. They know they wont get in trouble thats why they openly admit to this stuff. Their mindset is “blizzard wont do anything anyway”

Yeah. Fact: Blizzard is greedy corporation. Selling smurf accounts makes them money. It is also very short sighted as this will be what eventually kills this game.

But then reports go to new account, not old one, they dont summ this up. Basicialy it was policy to buy new account if you get banned.

blizzard only really seems to care if one of their league players or high viewed streamers does something negative. They will ban them like they did with xqc but anyone on the ladder they just seem to ignore. You can jump off of the map over and over and get reported over and over and just buy a new account to continue doing it over and over…

1 Like