So... Doomfist Mains

The only thing I would want is a revert of his upercut nerf, other than that he’s fine. Oh and to add, maybe lower his max shields cap to 350, I find unnecessary that I can snowball the fight even more because I hit many abilities, shields are needed for doomfist, but not 400.

I do blame the map designers. I also very much blame the DF players who know about the bug and abuse it to their advantage. Why in the world would I not blame them?

And yea i do think mercy super jump is a bug that should be fixed too. It’s the same thing.

It’s not idiotic but okay.

They weren’t insignificant at all. Again literally proving you don’t play him so you don’t understand the hero one bit.

He’s not a top pick in any rank though. I wonder why that is :confused:

i like that you ignored the part where i said that people can learn what doomfist can do and play around it

No. But it apparently does allow a DF to reach places he shouldn’t be able to, which is a serious advantage.

No. But it apparently does allow a DF to reach places he shouldn’t be able to, which is a serious advantage.

No, But it very well should. Idk how else to say it

wait so if your hero is not a top pick in any rank then it’s completely balanced? oh man.

And who you are to decide he should not reach those places?

Or that you should get banned for it?

Youre completely biased and clearly dont know the hero in the slightest

You lost this argument long ago

Come back when you know him properly

I ignored it because i disagree with it on every level and don’t see a point in discussing it. I’m supposed to learn all the places where DF can cheat the game? so that i can attempt to counter him better? which will fail 99.99% of the time anyway because DF is DF? No, thanks

im some mid diamond support pleb and it wasnt hard for me. also dont forget that for every tech people need to learn to avoid, the doom player has to master to get it right every time

And here it is

You refuse to learn how to deal with him, further showing how little you know him

No wonder he seems like a god to you

I “know him properly” from facing him literally thousands of times on every hero before and after he got his “significant nerfs” and knowing how little counterplay there was and is against him. He has too many tools in his kit, too much hp, too much damage, too little risk, too much reward, and a bug that he’s apparently free to abuse. He can literally fail his punch, his uppercut, his slam, even his ult, and still kill you with a few left clicks - because he’s too forgiving to play, and has too many abilities.

I mean i could say the same about you, but i wouldn’t. because it’s a dumb thing to say

There’s a way to know: turn up your volume

on average id say i have somewhere between a 2.0-3.0 K/D as Zen vs Doom, all because i learnt his pathing and can just 5 orb him as he engages. the fact that you say there is little counterplay just proves that you dont try to learn matchups and would instead rather complain on the forums

oh here we go. LMAO. blatant lies now? nice.
Right yea, i didn’t spend $40 on a game that i intended to enjoy. i just wanted to troll on the forums about nonsense, right?

You keep showing how biased you are

And for you info, i dont play DF

I simply know how he is, and he is NOT an easy hero, he is NOT forgiving, he is NOT uncounterable

Theres several counters to him, you simply refuse to know them

I can even deal with him with heroes that dont counter him

its really not, forcing a doom to use both punch and slam to get to you makes him super vulnerable and puts him on a straight path

obviously there have been better players who clap me because ive got bad aim, but still its not a hard matchup once youve actually learnt it

Asking an opinion from the horse’s mouth

If they were so broken and unbalanced… they would be meta and would be played a whole lot more. Simple.

Easier than most of the others, so… if only there was a word for that. ah yea - “easy”.

I think you mean to say that he’s not forgiving, and I like how you ignored the example i just gave you about him being able to completely fail 4 abilities and still kill you with the 5th. If that’s not forgiving, then idk what is. Most other heroes have 1-2 abilities that they have to land or they’re dead. Most other heroes have 200hp and 0 shields. Most other heroes don’t have even a fraction of DF’s mobility. And those heroes are completely fine. DF is not.

i can also occasionally kill him as his counters. And the few times that happens says very little about anything. The vast, vast majority of the time though that Doesn’t happen. Because most DFs are not retarded. Most of the time he rolls over the entire team over and over and nobody can do anything to stop him.