So, After 15 hours on Hanzo

I’m getting the hang of his projectiles.

Crosshair placement and timely arrow release is king.

No self heal, but mobility is huge fun.

He is insanely flick dependent. You can track too but you will have to flick to shoot anyways.

I am grateful I switched to arm aim because the flicks I have to do are brutal

Really epic as a cleanup character to follow up on chip damage heroes. Most tracers die to one bodyshot these days

MEI D E S T R O Y E R

Headshots are hard and incredibly rewarding to hit.

Peek shooting? Idk man I just spam arrows in the general direction of the enemy while peeking

Next update at 50 HRS.

Pls give tips

5 Likes

Just giving you a heads up. You are going to get some hate if

Let them cry while I climb

2 Likes

As a hanzo ot I rarely flick and play on a 2500 edpi so I rarely ever flick

-Shoot sonic arrows into Ball, he will roll the sonar back to his team and reveal them for you. Works well with Reins face and other easy targets.

-You can shoot sonic arrow with storm arrow for an instant full speed sonic arrow. Just press E to start storm arrow, then press shift to load it up.

-Practice shooting sonic arrows coming out of spawn. If you aim like 70-80 degrees up and shoot a sonic arrow without charging the shot, you can land it on the point on a good portion of maps, and itll be off cooldown by the time youve arrived.

-Try to place sonic arrows so the entirety of the sphere gets utilized. Theres lots of spots under ledges and in corners of rooms thatll give you lots of info. Like on Village, the top corner of the rooms with the megas will reveal the top doorway, the back lower alley, and the catwalk entrance into the mega. Placements like that help alot.

-Save leap for if winston dives, when he does just leap backwards while shooting, he will place bubble and dance in and out of it, lose interest and bail. Bonus pts for killing him on his escape.

-When D.VA dives, do the same, pop storm arrow shoot her until she uses DM, then immediately stop to save the remaining arrows, then as DM ends put the rest in her face. AD spam, wall climb, do whatever you have to do to minimize her burst down between arrows.

-With genji I bait out deflect. I’ll shoot at him and no matter what I assume the 2nd shot will be deflected even if the 1st is a miss, so on the 2nd shot ill flick to the left or right of him so he pops it. I wait for deflect to end and depending on the range and my health ill go for the follow up shot, or if he is at point blank, save leap so you can leap right before his deflect ends and he tries to cancel dash combo you. Lower elo genjis you can wait out the deflect and just head shot them, the higher ones will cancel deflect early assuming youll hit the shot as soon as deflect ends, so theyll try to get the jump on you by canceling with swift strike.

-Bastion, shoot 1st with a regular arrow, then storm arrow.

2 Likes

Hanzo

That is the equivalent of a N U T

I agree that hs are not really hard to hit just aim a bit up. They are however very rewarding and usually guarantee a teamfight win.

1 Like

how to hanzo:
just Spam.

1 Like

True.

You can probably hit like mid diamond with just spamming chokes. When you go a bit further you will start being rewarded for getting picks so its more worth going for picks at that point.

1 Like

nerf mobility :wink:

gl.

Bah. Keep going.

You do what you can

LOL wait until you get to 600+ hours, lolz. :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t go more than a hundred, or maybe 300 would be tops.

I got so many more heroes to go through.

By god. How have you survived.

It’s weird, but I’ve actually gotten worse on Hanzo than when I first started. I’ve developed a bad habit of aiming higher than I need to for the distance.

Press H to stop getting reported

1 Like

Report me all you want. I play in QP.

Have some damn common sense.

I ain’t taking him to comp.

That happens only after I master his basics.

Nononononono

People just usually don’t like Hanzo mains

Haha yes. And to be most effective, spamzo. I could get ult like in a minute with spamzo.