So... A skin for Hanzo confirmed

That was an epic.
And they don’t do 2 variants anymore.
I hope for more, but 6 is still possible.

Oh! You are right! Whoops! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So 7 then?

Let’s just wait and see, it’s only a week from now.
I’m sitting on 7k coins, it’s gonna be good.

The big “leak” from the other week said Zarya would get one, so who knows? Maybe Zarya

2 Likes

Yes please.

Nice nice c: Indeed! Guess we will find out more tomorrow!

But then again ,Hanzo has nothing to do with Overwatch ,Blackwatch or Talon as far as we know ,why would he be the one getting a skin ?

inb4 it’s another goth skin.

I’d judge Hanzo for picking a side, tbh. But if he gets a nice Talon skin I wouldn’t mind. I’d just judge his life choices while wearing it.

1 Like

He doesn’t for now.
They might want to progress his character to be more than just someone that makes Genji have an interesting story.
I hope they won’t mess him up too much.

1 Like

I hope not. I hate to say that as I love Zarya, yet she has four event Legendary skins and the recent Barbarian one from Blizzworld. Her and Mei are up there with Tracer now in the skin department. As long as she gets a new highlight intro as the leak said, that’s enough by me. She’s the last of the original lineup to have no new intro since release.

1 Like

I agree with this. I don’t think they will ever put him in Talon (A skin for it would be cool tho, like an alternative version of him)

1 Like

Reinhardt need a blackwatch skin!

The Uprising and Archives events are all about the past, so any skins for the characters will be from whatever time period the event takes place in. I’ve been hoping for another younger skin for Hanzo, so hopefully this is a good one :grin:

3 Likes

Apparently the Shimada bro skin is quite “dapper”. Shimada/Yakuza Hanzo?

1 Like

I think Savior, Adhabu, would be more likely. Akinjide was left handed.

His gauntlet is significantly smaller than Doomfists, and he needs to keep the asymmetric silhouette.
I do hope that they can figure it out and give him skins for both previous Doomfists though.

Nah fam, he said the FAVORITE Shimada brother

He said your favourite, and that it’s up to us which one it is.
What if I prefer Hanzo?

Maybe they’ll both get a new one?

1 Like