So... A skin for Hanzo confirmed

So we have Winston, Hanzo, most likely Moira.
If it’s going to focus on Blackwatch, then Reaper will probalby get one.
That’s 4, we usually get 6.
Who do you think will get a new skin outside of these?

3 Likes

Doomfist Scourge skin hopefully

7 Likes

That would be awesome

Or Doomfist with a tuxedo.

That could be even better.

15 Likes

I feel like they’ll save the skins from that comic to something more oriented about Talon.
But damn Tuxedo DF and Phantom of the Opera Reaper would be amazing.

1 Like

Torbjorn (20 characters)

Mondatta Zenyatta plz.

3 Likes

He got 2 last year tho

1 Like

We need more

With the hack in the teaser, I’m sure Sombra is getting something. Something that fits this particular situation.

4 Likes

sombra ???

2 Likes

Dumb question, but confirmed where? :open_mouth: The Dev update only hinted at a Shimada brother, not specifying which.

2 Likes

It can be assumed that it’s Hanzo, since Genji got one last year

Praying for Talon Hanzo reveal

2 Likes

He said that we can get a skins for our favourite Shimada from lootboxes, not specifying which.
It means you can get it for either.
Genji already has an uprising skin. So yeah.

3 Likes

Maybe Hanzo is going to get one, and the pve will be related to Blackwatch attacking the Shimada Castle.

Didn’t the illegal activities from the Shimada clan stop after Hanzo killed Genji and left?
It can’t be before that because Genji is a part of Blackwatch, so I kinda doubt that scenario…

I didn’t even consider that. It would be a great twist in the story.
Especially considering that Hanzo refused to join them twice.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean he won’t get another. I mean, Halloween Terror is pretty much Reaper’s Event, and he got two legendary skins in succession

1 Like

Hanzo Shimada Mafia skin maybe?

1 Like

Not at all, Hanzo left the clan and then the Shimada considered Hanzo a traitor and sent multiple assassins to kill him (remember that in the Dragon cinematic, Hanzo believes that Genji is an assassin sent to kill him).
Also, no, the Shimada clan didn’t fell over in that point of time, it was Genji as a member of Overwatch (Blackwatch in reality) , who have the task to take care of his family criminal empire (stated in the overwatch gamepedia)

2 Likes