"smurfing isnt a problem"

My biggest gripe is that a Grandmaster can decide whether I can be in Diamond or not. And I don’t even have it the worst - Poor Bronzes have Grandmasters deciding whether or not they can progress to Silver.

I’ll let the Grandmasters decide my fate when I reach Grandmaster myself, thank you very much…

10 Likes

Are you talking about Moira here??

Because I just don’t think that one of, if not the hero with the lowest overall skill requirements in the entire game is just ““slightly”” easier to play than someone like, out of all heroes, Genji…

So please, let’s stop fooling ourselves… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

The guy I replied to has a painful history of making unnecessary Moira/Genji threads. If he’s going to attempt to justify smurfing to a bunch of people, he can get some of that back. :+1: :rofl:

4 Likes

Okay well I absolutely despise Smurfing as well so I guess I can let that pass :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s cheating because they’re playing in a tier far below their own where they don’t belong, so of course they’re “better”.

It’s unfair advantage which is cheating according to Blizzard.

5 Likes

I only watch The Smurfs on TV…

really? because top 500 feel like low gm are trash. from jeffs own mouth, er, keyboard, there is a huge problem with toxicity at the top because they literally feel like people 200 sr below them are trash and dont want them in their games. gm players hard carry in diamond constantly on stream doing bronze to gm.
what was your argument again?

5 Likes

yeah GM is its own playground apart of ladder, 50 SR makes a huge difference there, but when theres just one T500, coordinating with your team can still beat them

Huh…I wasn’t aware of the mechanic where when you run into a top 500 smurf in diamond, the 5 other diamonds on the other team conveniently leave.

Are you actually this dumb?

4 Likes

Bro you just don’t read.

No, you run dive to repeatedly kill that one target first so that he doesn’t have openings to have impact

smurfing isn‘t cheating but its a problem that needs to be looked at. even blizzard have admitted that(they have all the data to see if it‘s a problem or not) and are working on it currently.
there are even people „force staying“ in lower ranks that they don‘t belong in just to tease people in said ranks.

1 Like

Yes, because Dive is viable on every map against every comp. Especially when core Dive heroes are banned that week.

Your argument should be it’s possible to win against a top 500 smurf, just very, very difficult. I don’t think anyone would argue with you there. Instead you’re taking it much farther than you need to and you look like a tool doing it.

4 Likes

Sometimes all you learn is that some people weren’t supposed to exist in the first place. Though I am certain, that someone thinks same of me.

It’s always fun to stomp people, that can’t do anything against you. It’s for entertainment purposes, to entertain their viewers.

3 Likes

Smurfs are defs a problem. Especially on console. Comp matches in mid plat and below come down to who has the most smurfs and what role they are qued on. So aggravating.

Why do people even smurf…

Isn’t it boring to stomp the enemy team every time

4 Likes

No, it isn’t. If anything, it gives that feeling of certainty and comfort, that things are under your control and no teammates or enemies can stop your progress.

And if you are playing almost entirely for golden guns, then even more - fun wasn’t your goal in the first place.

Can confirm. I floated between 4k-4.2k sr back when i used to play comp. Guys that were consistently 4.3k were noticeably much better players

1 Like

Anyone saying smurfs arent a problem are either smurfing themselves, or they don’t play the game.

6 Likes

Congratulations on providing absolutely no way what so ever for blizzard to help sort this “Smurfing” problem.

You’re clearly such a big help to the improvement of this community!!!

Thank you!