Smurfing is cheating

Honestly, smurfing solo isn’t too bad a problem since they will easily climb up and its most likely they aren’t being hard pocketed etc, like ive won vs more than enough smurfs.

But stacks with a smurf i think are cheating, like its literally boosting.

i’m not a big fan of them either, but in a way, its kinda normal, as in other games where dedicated servers are featured, its first come first serve whenever you join a server…doesn’t matter what skill level you are, you’re mixed in with some of the best and worst

Generally speaking, by the time a smurf account has even 1 star the match maker has figured out roughly where they should be. It’s the level 10 and level 15 accounts that are playing Widowmaker and haven’t missed a shot where you know something is sketchy.

See, here’s the thing. The different between an alt account and a smurf account is largely how long they have been playing. All alt accounts are smurf accounts up until about level 50, when the matchmaker has actually started placing the account well.

Generally speaking, smurf accounts aren’t stable. The longer a smurf account exists, the more likely it’ll be matched where it should be; the players aren’t stupid, they’ll know someone is throwing to keep an account lower than it should be. So once most smurf accounts get accurately placed, the smurf players just get a new account. It’s why most smurfs are generally at a very low level.

With alt accounts, it’s about the same. FOr those first 50 levels, you’re either dominating or being dominated while the game tries to figure out where you go. YOu’re essentially a smurf account. But once the game does figure out where you belong, you keep playing on the alt account. YOu don’t go back and start over.

2 Likes

SMURFING IS CHEATING
In that logic, I would say, Playing (being by yourself) at low elo is throwing. Any activity that results in an unfair DISadvantage.

No, it called skill advantage, and everyone has the same enviroment to envolve in it. Smurfs just have an option where to play and how to play, you don’t bc you’re bad. Raw true. Hate me.

Just to illustrate watch this video:

1 Like

Another of these threads, another of these replies:

Thinking Activision/Blizzard is going to do something to address people paying them MULTIPLE TIMES for the SAME PRODUCT

TomCruiseLaughing.meme

Still need my L3 back that broke to post the picture.

Edit: Being better at the game is having an unfair advantage. I present to you, the modern nu-gamer.

Is the OP Gargamel ? only Gargamel would think that The Smurfs are cheating.

Could careless if there are smurfs. It’s bound to happen. People can create new get all they want. Could careless if I lose a game because of it. You guys shouldn’t either. It’s no comp game.