Skins we must have!

A mermaid skin for Symmetra that would have little fish swimming around in her arm.

I’ve been advocating for a Rat King skin for Junkrat since year one, I’m disappointed it’s not on the list
I mean they even gave him an outfit for it on the Omni(nut)cracker shirt (that I own)

Global:

• Steampunk
  • Pirate
  • Mideval/period costume
  • Fairy/fey creature
  • Formal wear
  • Fairytale characters
  • Crossover skins from WoW/Starcraft

D.va:

• Formal: Tuxedo Dva in a limo-themed mech

• Baba Yaga: Dva as the witch, and her mech as the chicken-legged house

• Ballroom: Cinderella Dva in a pumpkin carriage mech

• Big Bad: Red Riding Hood Dva in a wolf-mecha

• Chariot: Ancient Greek Dva in a chariot mech

Mercy:

• Bumblebee, with a honeycomb staff

• Sister Benedron: a golden-winged priestess from WoW

• Isis: the Egyptian goddess of healing

• Labcoat

Reinhardt:

• Woodsman: Roughly hewn wooden armor (some pieces with the bark still attached), weilding a giant woodcutter’s axe

Ana:

• “granny” from the fairy tale little red Riding Hood… Except she won when the Big Bad Wolf made the mistake of picking a fight with her, and wears his pelt over her quilted robe as a trophy
1 Like

GAH! MY EYES!!! :scream:

1 Like

Awsome! The train is included in my original post. Saw it online and loved it. I’ll credit you know that that I know!

And Diablo. IIRC, I included at least one crossover skin in every hero but Baptiste, Lúcio and Sigma, but I recently came into the idea of Arthas Menethil as the Lich King for Sigma, so I’m adding it together with your ideas

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember seeing fanart of Zenyatta as a farmer and he threw tomatoes instead of balls…God I have never wanted a skin so badly in my life.

2 Likes

Gave me an amazing idea as well: McCree as John Wick! Adding everything up atm

Can’t believe I hadn’t listed this originally. So simple it flew over my head

To the list it goes!!

The one you saw online wasn’t my artwork, the one I made is this one:
bit.ly/2kxGwXJ

1 Like

Hammond:

• Grimlin

McCree:

• Jigen (Lupin the III)

Doomfist

• Akuma (Street Fighter)

im dissapointed that torb only has 3.
sure a casual one would be nice
but so would a:
Junker
Strike Team
Suit
Beekeeper
Engineer (tf2)
Hazmat (from Destroyer)

1 Like

Torb needs a Megaman skin

1 Like

that too. Megaman and maybe a mario skin since OW is coming to switch

1 Like

Oh! Adding it too xD

1 Like

Ah, almost forgot an old idea: Angel of Death Mercy (or Grim Reaper Mercy) with a skull make up, hood, black cloak, on her side a long list of names and her caduceus shaped like a scythe, I’ve been wanting to draw it for ages.

Wow… what a list!

I wouldn’t hold your breath though, this is a massive amount of skins and I don’t see any reason that Blizzard would up their budget for more content.

A lot of veteran players don’t even know what to do with credits anymore due to how slow Blizzard releases anything.

Thanks! Couldn’t think of anything else for him! I focused too much on the turret, I believe

My case, actually, and I don’t expect the whole list to be up and running, these are just ideas of what players would like to see. The more massive the list, the better chance of them picking some of these ideas.

Most definitively!

Would love to see that! Post it if you do

Since we’re talking theme, I vote for “60s SciFi”.

Outfits with wobbling props and gregarious hair and voice lines, all in black and white (and greys). With special tie-ins on Hollywood, Eichenwalde and Horizon maps.

Mum-Mei. Mei as a Mummy, sprays sand instead of ice. Ice wall is now Egyptian hieroglyphics covered wall. Snowball is now a Scarab. Ice block is now a sarcophagus. Icicle is now an Ankh.

1 Like

That was not supposed to happen, but it did :stuck_out_tongue: The “Global” section was not originally intended, and it keeps growing

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I came up with that and many more during the first Halloween event. I also had a thread on sillier ideas. I might as well list some of them.

Janitor Reinhardt. Replaces hammer with mop, firestrike and earthshatter get sudsy water effects.

Lil’ Bo Reap. Reaper in a pink dress and long curly hair. Sheep sounds on his shadow step.

Hair stylist Mei*. Hair gel instead of ice, a comb instead of icicle, Barber Pole pattern ice block and wall.

Not my idea, but saw Italian Chef Zenyatta that throws meatballs suggested once.

I need to dig up my old thread to add to this list.

*Came up with a Reaper version the other day, the others are older. For Reaper version hair dryer shot guns, and “Dry! Dry! Dry!” for his ult voice line.

1 Like