Skins we must have!

Brigitte

Also i suggest Huntress skin which should looks like Aloy costume from Horizon: Zero Dawn. Because you know. Brigitte looks like Aloy from HZD.

There’s a Meatball Cheff Zen on the list already :stuck_out_tongue:

PLEASE!! I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW UNTIL NOW, BUT I NEEDED THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

Hadn’t noticed, haven’t even played HZD, but she does look really similar!

2 Likes

Here is the old joke skin thread. Overwatch Forums

Lots of ideas from people there. I forgot about my Smurfette D.Va idea.

1 Like

Thought about combing through your thread and copying the ideas to the main post here, but for my sanity’s sake I decided to add a link to it in the “Global” item

Well, we did get pretty silly except for the party pooper who just hates silly skins as a whole.

1 Like

Rocktopus suggested a clown skin for Sigma, and I added it should be based on Steven King’s IT. Ult line would be “We all float down here Georgie”. I know it will never happen, but I enjoy coming up with silly ideas like that.

1 Like

Oh, man, that would be amazing!!!

Thanos Doomfist isn’t on here?

How disappointing

Honestly when it was released i hoped that Doomfist predecessors were implemented in the form of a skin. It would be cool to have the Saviour and The Scourge as a skin-

1 Like

Bikini for everyone like what Torb got.

1 Like

Yeah, me too! Got really disappointed when everything pointed at Akande being the one and only Doomfist :confused:

I just want the rest of the OWL Gray Skins.

(Maybe even the OWL White Skins, too, which are the Away versions of the Gray/Home Skins… since that’s what the in-game description promises, that having the Gray Skins unlocked also unlocks the Away versions. But where the Jeff are they!? :rage:)

1 Like

Thought I had added them, but it was a different thread: Will blizzard add NANO COLA D.VA skin in lootbox in the future? - #16 by Suej-1923

Adding them now

ctrl+F “abs”

Jericho Cross

1 Like

Shaggy Mccree :neutral_face:

1 Like

Demon Hunter for Halloween or we riot!

1 Like

Make friends with REPORTED and AYAYA up there!

Adding

adding

Couldn’t agree more!

im disappointed in the lack of original idea outside of “sPeedO LOL” but here we are.

Im disappointed in your lack of sense of humor, but here we are.