Skins in Battlepass not showing

Same. There are a total of 11 tier rewards that I cannot see in Season 11 Battle Pass (ironically). The following is a list of the tier rewards that remain unseeable and say “unspecified:”

3, 14, 22, 26, 33, 37, 42, 53, 66, 73, 76

Same here with the “unexpected” cosmetics in the pass.

I am getting the same thing. Not sure if it matters but i am on the ultimate battle pass

Tiers effected

• 3 Reinhardt
  • 14 Kiriko
  • 22 Baptieste
  • 26 Doomfist
  • 33 Venture
  • 32 Cassidy
  • 42 Zenyatta
  • 53 Reaper
  • 66 Symetra
  • 73 Genji
  • 76 Hanzo

I have screen shots but i do not see a way to upload them

Same issue here on Xbox Series X.

I bought the Ultimate Battle Pass Bundle and everything was working fine at first, but now, as people have mentioned above, it shows “Unspecified” for a bunch of stuff in the battle pass, and some content I’d unlocked is now re-locked.

-Bump!- Same here …

1 Like

Same here i assume its the bug for voice lines but it definitely says skin’s

We had an update this morning (Hoped it would solve the issue) but no luck. Still happening, no changes

Also, the ones that dont show up in the BP dont even exist in the skins list of the hero page after u unlock them. If you go to the heroes section, then Rein then skins. the new stuff isnt there but i unlocked it

##Same here

Same as others, skins and emotes all missing

Hello I have the same problem, a lot of rewards in the battlepass are “unspecified”.
I unlocked the battle pass with 1000 overwatch coins and I can’t receive these rewards. Any body know a way to collect them ? :sweat_smile: Thanks for answering my question. :smile:

2 Likes

I feel a bit conned. In the battle pass it says “unspecified skin” but is actually just a voice line??

1 Like

glad i didnt buy battlepass id be upset if i did

I think others have this too, but, most of the hero skins in my BP aren’t loading. They are just listed as things like “Reinhardt unspecified” skin. The only ones I can see is the butterfly Symm skin and Genji level 80 skin.

Half my heroes have been reset to their default skins and sprays too. I cba changing it all again

sad how long this has actually gone on for…

1 Like

Same here. I feel ripped off.

Funny. It seems to have been fixed, but none of the complainers (complaining about a glitch as if it was Bliz intentionally ripping everyone off) have come back to acknowledge it.