Skins in Battlepass not showing

Some of the skins in the battlepass are not showing up like the venture skin and a lot of other ones , anyone else experiencing this?

68 Likes

Hello, I am also seeing “UNSPECIFIED” for Skins in the Season 11 Battle Pass. But they should be voicelines instead. Ex. Reinhardt for Tier 3 is a voice line, but it shows as UNSPECIFIED and under the skin tab. Same with Tier 14, 22, 26, etc.

The Voice Lines are missing from the above mentioned tiers and showing up as “UNSPECIFIED” skins. The voice lines are not selectable in the Hero Gallery, as well.

28 Likes

Happening to me as well. Rein, Kiri, Bap and Doom skins are blank and just say “unspecified”

15 Likes

Same here! I bought the Ultimate battle pass bundle to get the zenyatta skin, now in the rewards tab it says UNSPECIFIED for Reinhardt, Kiriko, Baptiste, Doomfist, Venture, and Cassidy.

13 Likes

Same here for me and my buddy. This was my first battlepass too.

6 Likes

Yup, I was on earlier and I was able to see everything, log on now and its showing UNSPECIFIED on certain ones.
ALSO anyone notice the Zen “retro hero” emote is in the battle pass twice? It’s number 7 and number 59 lol

9 Likes

I hear one is an emote and the other is a victory pose… it’s confusing because it’s the exact same animation for both lol

5 Likes

Can’t equip my mada mada voice line cause of unspecified bug.

4 Likes

Ohhh okay thank you so much! I was so confused for a bit but this clears it up!

From the pinned post:

We are currently investigating an issue with new Voice Lines from the Season 11 Battle Pass. We have temporarily disabled these voice lines from being equipped even if you earn them at this time and will appear as if the tiers for those voice lines are empty. They will be accessible in the Hero Gallery once we resolve this issue at a later date.

6 Likes

That seems so lazy. Like they couldnt fill all the slots this time.

6 Likes

Im also experiencing this issue. Im on ps4.

4 Likes

Also experiencing this

3 Likes

A blessing, and a curse

1 Like

OH you’re right i thought it had to be a bug xD

2 Likes

i’m having the same problem, they show up as unspecified skins when they should be victory poses, emotes, or voice lines

3 Likes

I JUST WANNA MADA MADA ON KIRI!! the bug is sadness.

3 Likes

I hope they resolve this issue soon! I’m also experiencing this and it’s really damn sad.

2 Likes

Same problem here. New season, new bugs.

2 Likes

I think it’s because voicelines were bugged. I had mada mada for kiriko, and it sounded like everyone on the server could hear all the time. At any location on the map.

2 Likes