Skin reveal for the kpop collab!

So i just watched le sserafims comeback teaser and it seems that those who will get skins are kiriko, brig, tracer & d.va

I only saw 4 characters so i wonder if it’s only gonna be 4…It’s honestly a bummer since the group are 5 and i thought they would have 1 to represent each…

Update: Overwatch cavalry posted this and added a 5th so maybe there will be 5 after all

2 Likes

you know what the crazy part about this is?

they made a cinematic for this…just let that sink in

the amount of resources going into a shop event

23 Likes

I feel like it’s kind of different in this case since it’s likely meant for the music video they’re doing.

2 Likes

get all 5 skins only for 3950 ow coins:P

1 Like

Not Roadhog/Doomfist/Winston skins 0/10

5 Likes

Doubt they will be that cheap. :smile:

3 Likes

And then the bundle being $100 with the excuse of it going to the cinematic team.

2 Likes

Lol I just realized they have wasted a cinematic for this.

2 Likes

Wasted? This should be a huge improvement over the garbage we usually get. Sure, they will probably not fight a dozen generic omnics in this one or pan in on characters sad faces; however, I believe that is precisely why this will be the best cinematic.

5 Likes

Now that you have mentioned it, it is not like the latest cinematics have been any good anyway =/

Still cant wash out the bad taste from zero hour one and I even forgot soj even had a cinematic till this very moment

3 Likes

Don’t remind that cinematic again, it’s a cringefest.

1 Like

I’m surprised by Sombra, I predicted the last member would either be Mercy, Symmetra or even Junker Queen. Still, I am all for it.

Dude how could you forget about the fourth and most important member?

Its Torbjorn

1 Like

hmm not interested in the skins really but i do want to see that animated short if it will be one

looks interesting and pixated… brig with a donut in her mouth looks hillarious

edit: just thought of something… kiriko has a billion skins and she is basically a brand new hero. crazy how much skins she has, blizzard must realize she is a walking bank machine $$$$

1 Like

Yet they refuse to make more appealing heroes even though that is what really sells. But hey, here is the 1000th kiriko, widow, mercy, dva skin.

5 Likes

How tho?? It was literally teased in a video and one of the le sserafim members sakura said that she wanted to get better with sombra lmao

I have not seen those, I just went off the announcement and guessed the members.

sombra? i dont see sombra in that video… wait is that the d.va looking one??? i thought it was d.va. dam the pixar animated overwatch females almost all look the same lol

She is the one on the bike with the helmet.

ohhh i thought that was tracer… nvm

since tracer usually has a hover motorbike and her new animated bike highlight a couple of months ago…

1 Like

Np, Tracer is hanging on the side of the RV.