Since they said old Rez isn't coming back many times

Mercy mains should try to come up with a different ult.

8 Likes

Why? Valk is fine imo.

25 Likes

It doesn’t matter how often they say it.
They will still complain regardless.
The argument has shifted to “unfun” which is very difficult to talk about.

12 Likes

Oh they’ve suggested plenty…but they’re missing the point…mainly that there’s no reason from a dev standpoint to change her…it would be doing it just for the sake of doing it when she doesn’t need it

She’s fun and balanced now

17 Likes

I bet that dev’s are working on Mercy.
But won’t admit it because it’s low priority.

Right now they are focusing on OWL and that OWL viewer.

2 Likes

No thank you. I like Valkyrie.

I agree with the balance part, but some of them say that her ult is boring. I don’t play mercy, but moth mode looks boring to me.

7 Likes

My changes haven’t been another Ult, I simply think Valk should be tweaked a bit, then she’d be good

(And maybe 55hps pretty plz)

4 Likes

I hate this term. We need like a new term that divides the “Mercy main” community because not all of us are swamping the forums with wailing cries and fruitless demands.

Strongly disagree. Vaylk feels so useless. The healing doesn’t actually save anyone and it’s not really that impactful for your team. It’s really just a getaway maneuver for Mercy. It has its moments but overall it’s on average inconsistent in regards to saving the game (or even coming close to that). I’ve found ways to make it work but I can be the best Mercy around and it still comes up a bit short. I honestly don’t know what else would improve it but it’s missing a little something something :wink:.

5 Likes

This. Valkyrie is very fun but it could use a little extra “oomph”. A rework is not needed nor wanted by most Overwatch players.

Well to be fair the argument has always been about “unfun” with Mercy.

At first, it was all about being unfun to play against her, now it’s about being unfun to play her.

7 Likes

I don’t know your playstyle nor any details about your rank, skill with mercy etc…
I just want to say that she isn’t a main healer anymore and shouldn’t be played like she is one.
Imo her ult shouldn’t be used to save your team but to help your team during an engagement. You can heal everyone from splash damage, you can damage boost them…

Play her as support, not as healer. :wink:

Sure.

Mass Rez + The Tweaks.

:blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Shifted? I have been talking about Mercy no longer being fun since November 2017 (over a year ago, while Mercy was still a must-pick), and if you search the old forums you can find the proof of this.

5 Likes

The tweaks being that you only Rez a single target every thirty seconds.

6 Likes

They have suggested a variety of ults/reworks but somehow every single one of the hundreds suggested is even worse than the last one and shows how badly they understand the game

Most of them don’t want Mercy to be balanced or well designed or whatever, they want her to be ‘fun’ but the only way that is possible with a ‘turn your brain off’ healbot is for her to be oppressively powerful in some way.

2 Likes

Would be better for the “cause” if they proposed ideas that don’t involve ressing multiple people for a change.
The Rework cause that is.

Nope, not needed. Valk is great, way more fun and skillful than mass res was. Just because there are a bunch of lazy/stubborn people that refuse to learn the new kit and instead to use valk as “spectator mode” does not mean there is a problem with the hero. These are personal problems that blizzard shouldn’t even address, which thankfully they haven’t.

1 Like

Welp, for some people mass rez was fine
It didnt save it too long :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Instead of “Mass Resurrection” her new ult will be called “Bundled Reanimation”. The key difference is that the reanimated characters will now look like zombies until you head shot them, but all other features of the previously titled ult will remain.

:wink:

1 Like