Since they said old Rez isn't coming back many times

So… Mercy players then?

With the faster ult charge rate, spamming it has proven to be very effective for me.

which is more tolerable though. There are 12 people on the team, if let’s say 2 play mercy and are enjoying themselves but making lives of those 10 players miserable isn’t that a bigger problem than those 2 playing mercy willy-nilly and being able to swap at any time to something that they do enjoy? This is why ‘unfun to play’ will always come latter to ‘unfun to play against’

People have done that. I’ve done that in fact. I posted 6 reworks where only one involves any sort of resurrecting multiple people.

In fact you’ve seen my thread and dismissed all of them out of hand because none of them got rid of Resurrect completely.

Well many Mercy players (not all, just some) refuse to use it for anything other than M1 spectator mode, then complain that its boring/useless.

sounds like a great tweak

I’ll remind you when Mercy gets a new ult. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that is on them then.
The only ult that I won’t use for it intended purpose is Deadeye, cause it is actually useless beside quick reload.
FeelsReallyBadMan.

Welp, i dont think she is next one to rework, but longer overwatch gona live, bigger chance that valk gona change to something else.

bastion cries in corner

Welp, bastion tank form to be honest is less and less usefull

To this day i remember how i lost game on junkertown because our bastion decide to use ult insted of spamming other bastion who was seting up to turret mode. They rolled us to the end.

i wonder if they know that mass rez + tweaks is not a new ult.
It’s reverting, then… nerfing?
An ult that was already not that good even with the invincibility frames?

Look at it from a dev standpoint.
Mercy was a chore to balance since d1.
Remembr the SR exploit?
Remember her being an absolute troll pick?
Then remember the hellish moth meta?

After two years of balancing… do you think they’ll change her dramatically again now that she is balanced and only a vocal minority hates her current state?
Would the devs really work on a hero that causes an uproar every time they even hush her name?
Seriously, they talked about her on stream and the revert crowd organized a punitive raid!

4 Likes

Bastion will ALWAYS be the same. For sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

goodman said in a stream around blizzcon that they don’t have reworks planned, but that if they really have to, they’ll do bastion first.

And they can make it a E ability or something

1 Like

Hopefully its this:

ganymede takes over!
flying around letting ickle bastion go pew pew!

1 Like

beep beebee beeeep!
translation: “ganymede, do something!”

1 Like

Maybe he can send Ganymede to rip the eyes out of a target blinding them temporally…or POOP RAINS FROM ABOVE!

Fun is subjective and that’s the problem.

There are many ways to combine what both sides of the Mercy spectrum want but Devs don’t want to take suggestions or constructive criticism oooor try out their many alterations of Mercy on the PTR that they said they had.

Perfect honestly, I’m so glad we can finally put that behind us.

1 Like

How is that any different. I’m talking about dividing the Mercy community. I’m sure you’ve learned this in school. Back in history there were two overarching terms for Americans in the American colonies. There were the patriots and loyalists. Both groups were American but believed in a different future for America. See the metaphor I’m painting for you?

So with that, why did you think “Mercy players” was any way of signifying a distinction from “Mercy Mains”.

Face palm.

1 Like