Silverpelt's Proposals to change D.Va, Doomfist, and Moira

These three heroes I feel like I have a clear idea on how to change so their state is more beneficial for the game.

D.Va

Boosters

• No longer affected by knockback

Micro Missiles

• Splash damage increased from 4 to 6 (Maximum of 162 damage)

Notes: D.Va currently has a very weak survivability for an offtank hero, compared to Zarya and even Hog. Her damage is also weak compared to the other offtanks. Increasing her Micro Missiles damage to its old value can help D.Va secure targets easier and grounding her character when she’s flying will help her survivability by a lot.

Doomfist

Seismic Slam

• Maximum range increased from 15 meters to 20 meters

Rising Uppercut

• Recovery decreased from 0.35 seconds to 0.2 seconds
  • Loss of air control duration lowered from 0.6 seconds to 0.4 seconds

Rocket Punch

• Charge time decreased from 1.4 seconds to 1.1 seconds
  • Maximum wall damage decreased from 150 to 100
    • Damage now scales depending how far the target was from the wall (minimum damage is 50)

Meteor Strike

• Outer ring maximum damage increased from 200 to 250

Doomfist is a literal punchbot right now which is the only reason he’s viable. A lot of people include me, a Doomfist player, hates that playstyle. So, I’ve took power from his Rocket Punch and gave it to his other abilities. Now, he’s more fluid again with the expense that his Rocket Punch will have a significantly harder time to OHKO a target.

Moira

Rework Thread

Biotic Grasp (Damage)

• Beam width decreased to 0.4 meters
  • Range decreased from 20 meters to 15 meters
  • Damage per second increased from 50 to 65
  • Self-Healing per second increased from 20 to 30

Biotic Orb

• Projectile speed decreased from 20 meters to 18 meters
  • Latch-on speed decreased by 15%
  • Now explodes when touching a wall
    • Healing Orb will heal 65 hitpoints over 4 seconds
    • Damage Orb will deal 65 damage over 4 seconds

Biotic Orb (Healing)

• Healing per second decreased from 65 to 60
  • Healing Orb will now drain Biotic Energy by 10 per second
  • Will explode if Moira runs out of Biotic Energy

Biotic Orb (Damage)

• Damage per second increased from 50 to 60
  • Threshold increased from 200 to 300
  • Damage Orb will now recover Biotic Energy by about 9.5 per second
  • Will explode if Moira has full Biotic Energy

Notes: The rework thread I put a while ago will explain most of my intentions. General point is that I believe that Moira should fully grasp her identity as a dual healer/dps while increasing her skill cap to make her mroe engaging and fun to play. Her beam, although it’s still very large compared to Zarya’s and Symmetra’s beam, is significantly shorter than before, and her orbs will no longer bounce off of walls.

You’d make moira’s healing resource much harder to recharge at the time time as adding a mechanic that drains it even faster? You’re just giving the hero pointless downtime when she doesn’t have/can’t get heal juice. Or, more realistically with the damage enhancements you’re just trying to encourage a Moira that doesn’t fiddle with those healing mechanics at all and just flanks.

Dooms ult is fine. It’s works well with his kit to get him out of danger and it combos well with grav, shatter, etc. Not to mention if you predict the path an enemy will take, or if they’re unlucky or unaware you can score a kill right before scooting out of there. If anything I’d add more iframes to the end of his landing on ult, to make the window where you pin/stun him smaller.

Oh yeah. Dvs micro missile AoE. Just say no to spam damage. She just needs a greater % of armor and slightly more DM uptime.