Silencing The Community

But why? Because it’s against the CoC.

Posting my adventures today.

Right… So, you support it just because, basically? Either way, that is not really the point. Catch the threads before they are deleted if you want to see “the other side of the story” while blatantly ignoring what everyone who has ever experienced this is saying. Yes, hundreds of liars while Blizzard is always in the right despite nothing to suggest it.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty. They all say the same thing, accusing Blizzard of banning them simply because they are playing a certain hero. Which is just false.

And what’s to suggest that these players didn’t actually commit any offence?

It’s clearly against the rules, and people complaining have most likely done something else to get them banned, not just playing a hero.

No. Those ones are rarely deleted, they prefer locking them, but whatever, it happens. I am talking about the ones that directly link what the Gamemasters told them. “Blizzard’s” own words. Quotes that absolutely, 100% definitively corroborate their accusations.

I already addressed it because you misunderstood. But Blizzard themselves, which is why they are keen on deleting those.

“Most likely” is not reality. Criminals in prison “most likely” committed a crime to be incarcerated, and yet, there is definitive proof that plenty of innocent people are imprisoned regardless. That is what happens when people do not look at facts and evidence and instead use their feelings as you do.

1 Like

The devs are like north Korea’s leader. Very strong verbally and very weak morally and when push comes to shove.

They are, and they should.

No idea what you mean by “flow in both ways” honestly, do you really expect the devs to do an AMA every week? If a patchnote or a post on the forums are not communication then I don’t know what is :man_shrugging:

Or it’s simply not as big of a game / player base.

It’s also got hackers rather than toxicity problems from what I’ve seen.