So I spent a few practice matches in Console LFG QP (tried to practice Sym) it was terrible

Even though I ask either people to bring a mic or not be a kid, they still joined the group and I only find out till later. (Still learning but it wasn’t pleasant.)

Also the usual Console player mic quality was usually so bad, that my ears really hurt.

Also had a few players who seem to have a bad connection. (We had a WB hugging the wall at spawn but he was also at the point. Which was confusing at the Healer.)

Spent a hour trying to find a group before making my own because I just wanted to practice. But everyone seems to want to play comp which was something I am avoiding.

Lastly even though I had set up the roles so I could practice Sym. We had always one player who really was not caring about the team. So I usually ended practicing Orisa, Moira and Brig more then I wanted too.

look I’m not telling you how to live your life, but when you are inviting people to play qp most people are just looking for a group so they can play what they want and relax.

If you make your lfg post restrictive it just turns people off of your group…they would just rather join more open groups.

Well I think the experience will be the same the other way around.

not really personally I have a lot of fun playing in groups in quickplay.

of course I play on xbox, and pc.

just remember when you make a group you are inviting people to play with you, so when i make a group I just say, “hey who wants to chill and play?” and I try to have fun with it

Must be different on ps4 (#FSony)

#allowcrossplay
#stopbeinggreedysony

:joy:

1 Like

And going back to Destiny 2 Forsaken. (though will do Minecraft later.)

Don’t know what groups youre getting into on LFG.

For me, nobody wants to play comp and I’ve NEVER had such bad connection in ANY game as much as you have.

Again really different on PS4 I guess.

warlock master race since D1 my dude.

1 Like

Fire Shield returns!

1 Like

If you need everyone to have a mic and be over 18 say, that should be sorted out before you join the queue.

There’s a secondary market for microphones and headphones on console. There’s some good ones out there, you dont have to use the basic one.

Connection and latency are entirely dependent on your location and what your internet quality is.

When you say practice, do you mean learning how to play Symmetra, and get better with her? If that’s the case then free for all in the arcade is much better suited for that purpose. FFA is much better than QP for learning heroes.

lol inb4 they nerf the new stormcaller though :joy:

1 Like

I yeah but I want to get better with Sym in certain Situation other then DM.

But yeah maybe I should just focus that next time…(Which wont be today.)

Trust me dude, free for all is the hyperbolic time chamber. Use it to improve your mechanics and accuracy. Once you feel you’ve gotten over a milestone in getting better at Symmetra, try to win every game. But make sure to completely change gears between getting better or playing to win, dont try to do both at the same time. Don’t forget to adjust your controller options such as sensitivity and button mapping

1 Like

Just hit up Solo QP, no need to set anything up especially to practice with Sym.

No… just no, terrible advice.

How do you even use LFG? The button is broken…

Just do a mic check before you que and you’ll know who to kick

1 Like

On Ps4 Console… Push triangle.

Edit: Maybe next time, I will try that Swag (when I want to tackle it again… which will likely be next weekend.)