Sick of the constant Paris toxicity

Its not that nothing can please them anymore, its the actions that have been chosen by the devs that are ticking people off, and this forum will ALWAYS be opinionted so there will be alot of disagreements and anger whether we like it or not

Whatever makes you sleep at night, bud!

nothing wrong with believing something wrong right?

No, there is something wrong with believing something wrong. That’s why I’m trying to educate you.

One person liking the map does not mean the 11 other people should be forced to play it.

These decisions sounds too extreme and would probably be a kill joy to new players, especially punishing people in quick play of all things

You sound like somebody who would snitch to the teacher.

awh that’s thoughtful.

try again another time okay? repeating the same nonsense doesn’t make someone change their view, add something else to your argument next time!

QP punishment might as well not exist, and it’s not huge.

Comp though? They need to toughen up on comp. The leaving is out of control right now.

Okay, you’re free to keep being wrong.

Perhaps? Idk its not easy to determine an intentional or unintentional leave

So if you are fine for a person to ruin a game for people by leaving due to a map, then people can leave when people wont change off of heros because people don’t like that hero pick.

Or when you get smurfs in your game, its ok to leave that as people don’t like smurfs.

What is the right time to leave.

1 Like

: )

apparently Blizzard don’t mind leavers because they “allow them to leave by giving 'em the leave option.”

Leaving in the middle of a game and dooming your team isn’t the same as leaving at the start of the match to avoid a map. But yes, even then, they can leave. And then they’ll be automatically punished for it.

Hope you get whatever issues you have that make you insist on being wrong sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’d have a point IF they gave us the option to choose what maps to play on. But they don’t. They force us into maps we don’t want to do and our only way of avoiding them is to not play the game.

1 Like

you just wanna argue? is it exciting or what up? do you get a tingly feeling in your toes even if you’re wrong?

I don’t wanna argue with someone saying “blizzard don’t mind players leaving games.” that’s just wrong.

whether leaving is punished enough or not, people leaving in paris apparently becoming a recurring problem, especially with the hilariously bad DPS queue times, says a lot about this map.

That’s why there’s a “try to reconnect” bit in there. Because if your only goal is to lose, it means your only remaining recourse is to throw which will be much easier to spot with the replay system.

Apparently you do, because that’s the strawman you keep attacking instead of what I’m saying.

I’ve argued against all your points and you’ve repeated the same nonsense countless of times.

legit, do something else.