Sick of tanks being treated like crap

Who? Who does Reinhardt one shot? He’s so abysmal right now that I’d like to know who you’ve seen Reinhardt one shot.

Play dva had a 45-0 game with her

Idk man as a Winton, D.va, Ram player I’m loving this season so far. No more cringe mauga and resident sleeper sigma everywhere

This may not be news so much, but tanks have been treated badly ever since OW2 started. Removing a tank has been a “we dont care about you” to tank players from the get-go, and every day tank players are just feeling the abuse more. ’

I, as a tank main at heart, have transitioned to playing other roles way more because I enjoy having fun. I get some people say OW1 tanking was like being a punching bag, and while to SOME extent that was true, you at least felt like you were doing your job. Tanks arent just punching bags during the match anymore, they are just blizzards punching bag in general, and its gotten worse over time.

1 Like

So nerf supports more?

there you go. Still one shots

Oh, the charge. No wonder I didn’t see it. Of course, since Reinhardt can die in two frames, I might as well just charge and hope for a kill.

The planets have to align, mercury needs to be in retrograde, we have to be in a leap year and the moon has to be in a crescent phase in order for a Rein to safely charge and actually secure a kill on a squishy.

1 Like

It wasn’t me, I don’t recognize your name and I recognize almost everyone I play with because everyone knows each other in higher MMR lobbies. I don’t play zarya passively, I can play aggressive but I’m afraid it’s just too hard to cut through high health pools and healing, the amount of times I got enemy DPS to 20hp is absolutely insane watching replay. I’ve just stopped playing her she’s trash this season (as are most tanks).

1 Like

Blizzard are absolutely detestable people that actively want you to be miserable while playing

I’m not a tank main by any means, but I’ve been getting a lot of matches on tank lately cuz I’m queuing for all three roles. Tanks are right - this crap sucks lol. I get melted as Ram immediately and “blocking” as Ram is a joke now. There’s absolutely nothing you can do against a Bastion or Soldier or Zen it feels like

What pissed me off the most? Duos and an actual 4 stack. You know how those go: Nothing’s their fault and they will gaslight in VC.

And when you’re playing tank? The abuse that’s heaped is absolutely uncalled for.

Blizzard, WHY did you allow stacking again? We’ve been down this road before: Do not allow stacking or even duos in single queue. Just don’t.

You forgot that a full moon has to occur on friday the 13th during a solar eclipse whilst hailey’s comet is passing the earth during a carrington event

Blizzard treats it’s users like crap. It’s a recurring theme

I haven’t quite finished my placements but I’ve won I think 5 of 8 placements on Tank so far.

Things I’ve noticed that I think we need to change our playstyles for.

DPS can now anti the enemy tank. People are more inclined to shoot at the enemy tank now. I had some games where I was in the enemy backline killing their supports and turn around to see my team shooting at the enemy tank on the frontline. I lost some of those but learned to adapt.

If your DPS are shooting the enemy tank, shoot or hammer/pin or fist the enemy tank with them. They have 20% less healing and this does lead to enemy tank dying.

IF your teammates are still ingrained to ignore the enemy tank, then continue ignoring the enemy tank and going for the backline. But there are now many more situations were you get yourself killed, and could have won the fight if you focused the tank with your team.

It’s important to learn what kind of DPS player you have on your team and adapt. Tanks are killable now with help of your DPS. So you’re more killable now too against theirs.

1 Like

I agree with you.

I main brawler tanks more than dive primarily playing hog, mauga, junker queen and doom and ram and well now i feel only can play ram zarya orisa and sig.

Theres no choice due to these changes and honestly its a pain when we complained about antinade for like 4 or 5 seasons just for to get buffed in s3 when it already was oppressive on tanks and now we gotta deal with this.

The patch is miserable rn

It’s genius, isn’t it - to stop players complaining about anti-nade, just give entire role weaker no cooldown version of it.

2 Likes

It hasn’t.

Forums full of such hyperbole every patch.

News just in; some members of the community just realising different characters have different difficulty match ups v other characters.

this is overwatch stop trying to turn it itno other games.

This version of Zen is devastating to tanks. Tanks take 125% damage and 80% healing, and are more susceptible to hits and headshots. Even if a professional player comes to play tanks in solo queue, I believe it will be extremely difficult.

Zenyatta too imbaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like