Shy Player Here Looking for Friends! :D

Unlikely…

If I start searching for e-girls just put me out of my misery. No one deserves to live with that condition.

I’ll friend you when I get back into the game. You won’t have worry about making mistakes with me, but you will have to put up with almost constant laughter coming from my mic.

1 Like

Haha sounds good, excited to play with ya! ;D

Let us know when you’re on, and we’ll rally the troops if possible!

How about no? People can reform. Also, it’s illegal for me to do so, so…

Sometimes you’re too far gone. What if I start buying body pillows, and taking them out to dinner with me? The horror. You would let me live through that pain?

I would love to :smiley:

yo doc

why have I not added you in game yet

Add meh ^-^ Arwing#11165

Cause the demons kept you bound in the deepest depths of hell and only now have you escaped the wreak havoc on mankind?
Either way, added now

1 Like

I’m pretty introverted too! Been trying to practice being on the mic more, so if you’re still looking for people to play with feel free to add me at MeatMarinade#1119 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome! Added ya :slight_smile:

Too far; it’ll never come to that.

It’s not even 8am yet here, but I’ll add you next time I’m on :smile: I tent to be really shy too, and only use my mic with friends. Plus I’m a slow learner and still make stupid mistakes so I don’t play comp >.<

I was very tempted to post a “looking for e-girl” thread just to troll you with it…

But I like my trust level 3

Don’t worry about mistakes they happen all the time! I’ll add you and we can play if you want :grin:

1 Like

Hey there! i have just added you (Saintinel#1447) i just recently started to try tanking so always happy to meet new people :slight_smile: hope to see you around!

1 Like

Aww. jelly is on Xbox😭

But always open for friends on here, good luck to you, stay epic❤️

A certain reddit seems to be leaking…

Hey man, don’t listen to other people complaining at you. Pretty much half of the community is toxic. Good luck have fun!