Shy Player Here Looking for Friends! :D

Hey everyone!
Been loving the game recently, maining support (Mercy, Moira, Zenyatta); however I’m really shy and introverted and would love to try voice chat again, however the one time I tried a couple months ago I was shaking and made a mistake, causing a teammate to be really mad and made me teary at night; so yea would love to practice more and get better :slight_smile:
Add me if ya want, Sushie #11534 :smiley:

12 Likes

I don’t really play on NA consistenly but how you’ll find people who want to play with you

Wow… these threads normally end with “looking for gamer girlfriend”. This is a pleasant surprise.

I would be a bad fellow support main if I didn’t offer help. So sure, I’ll play with you if you’d like! :blush:

Word of advice: don’t take everything people say in game to heart. They’re probably just having a bad game, and it’s easy to push blame on other people.

6 Likes

I been playing more and am happy to play with anyone

1 Like

Too true. I have a friend who does exactly this and it’s low-key tilting at times.

I would.
But my PC is a bit laggy now and I am not NA, but EU.

Haha which one do they do? I hope it’s not the gamer girlfriend thing. That’s cringe to the max.

Anyway let’s go people! Get the OP a 6 stack to play with!

1 Like

A bit of both tbh lol

I added you from my other account (ends in 1198).
Most of my friends that I play qp with are very nice above all else.
It’s a good atmosphere to try new heroes and learn.

1 Like

… you need to make them stop. I’m entrusting you with this sacred mission. Do not fail me.

2 Likes

I would if I could, but he stole the Headpat Thanos Gauntlet and is too stronk now.

1 Like

I am one of the 8 Warlocks that dictate the Overwatch meta. Tell him the nerfs upon his most beloved character shall be swift and merciless until he changes his ways!

(OP, when you end up reading this, I’m so sorry for derailing your lovely thread)

1 Like

Added. I’ll probbaly be on tonight

1 Like

They kind of already play Wrecking Ball, Junkrat, Reaper, and Reinhardt exclusively in competitive… xD so take that as you will…

I mostly play competitive, if you want we can tryhard in competitive 2moro

There’s another forum for this BTW.

I get scared of mic too. I already shake a lot while playing the game without mic and with it i would go out of control lol.

1 Like

…Are you intentionally making this hard for me?

Oh my God. This is one of those “Asking for a friend” scenarios where you’re really the friend, isn’t it?

I’m on to you, Stealth!

1 Like

This is probably going to sound odd, but there name is also also cade in-game. I just noticed and I am spooked. Also, not even kidding about this, or anything else.

I was the friend all along?

Is this an intervention? I can stop any time I want!