Aus bronze sup LF fri to learn frm/ play wit

Hey hey
I recently started playin ow again in temptation of halloween skins and i have to say im slowly gettin into it again haha.
Since my rank is fairly low(bronze) i dont expect many peep to want or able to play comp wit me so id b as thrilled to find someone to play qp wit. Id be reli happy if someone can mentor me even as my sense is quite off since my long afk. But playing casually would be as nice xD.
Never been too competitive, so i generally dont rage and prefer someone whod not neither
I mainly play sup and occ tank esp in comp but since ive been dropped down to bronze ive started practising dps in qp too.
I main mercy but im tryin to improve lucio n ana too. I do play other healers too but i generally avoid it.
And i do use mic though im not a chatter box Dx.
This has gotten way too long -.-
Neways wud b great to find someone to play wit
Im 27 not tt age matters much to me. Im frm korea (aus since 2004) so im fairly fluent in both (wudnt say perfect Dx)
Thanks for reading all, if keen please add me or leave a reply!
Shatterings#1260

Whats up Shatterings! I’m fairly new to the game since my friend and I started about a month ago and are now level 63. I have a discord group if you’re interested, it includes players from plat to bronze so it should fit your range. My friend and I are US players so hoping that’s not too much of a problem.
discord.gg/TVbXD8v

Hey Shatterings! :slight_smile:
I recently posted something really similar to this actually :stuck_out_tongue: Shy Player Here Looking for Friends! :D - #28 by Idocrase-11527
Im around silver but like you mentioned I just enjoy playing casually with friends :slight_smile: I also main supports! My ID is Sushie#11534, see ya in game :smiley:

Hi there, another new aus player who wants to climb out of silver/bronze… Hit me up if interested