Should storm arrows be able to crit?

Hanzo’s arrows aren’t actually the massive logs people think they are. Their hitbox is arround that of genjis shuriken. Widow hits just as much as him, it’s just more noticeable with hanzo because you can see the arrow hanging in the air surrounding your head after you die.

right but widow can’t spam, it’s much harder for widow to be as effective as hanzo

And she makes up for it with consistency. If you feel like widow is underperforming, just make topics on that.

I have much stronger opinions on hanzo, the day widow accidentally one shots me regardless of range is the day I make topics on her

1 Like

Sounds like fixing character hitboxes, nerfing storm arrow and buffing arrow speed solves all your problems. Also suggesting a power shift which only increases the skill required to play him gets hanzo mains and players on your side. Pure nerfs dont . They also don’t actually fix what you dislike about him. Even if he has 0 abilities , he can still accidentally one shot you, which seems like your main problem with him.

They won’t do that, they already admitted they didn’t like him having a faster projectile speed, here’s where one of the developers said that

I’m not bothered about getting people on my side. this character annoys me to the point he ruins every match for me, I don’t care how he’s nerfed I just want the RNG one shots to go

1 Like

That’s just dumb. Your identity being inconsistent accidental headshots is not good.

Getting people on your side makes for a better discussion, which results in a higher comment count, which pushes your post to the top of the page. If a dev decides to check the forums for once, what is he more likely to check:the several hundred reply topic or the one with 25?

couldn’t care less, I’m mostly here to rant anyway

It would be weird if they didn’t. I mean… he’s clearly a precision class, a “bow sniper”.

I’d much rather change it so that Hanzo NEEDS to crit to deal sufficient damage like reduce it to 3 arrows but give buffs that help achieve that like the storm arrows fly at the much faster 125m/s velocity and are “linear projectiles” so don’t fall in gravity.

On small heroes like Tracer or Ashe, yeah.

On the larger and slower heroes like tanks and Bastion, no.

We can chew gum and walk at the same time.

Bastion is pretty much the only character you can consistently land 5 arrows on in that time frame. Everything else has some way to avoid it.

okay, but you sounded pretty harsh on people ignoring a fact, I hope you don’t just ignore this fact about Bastion.

Yeah but any suggestion of a change to Bastion so that he can survive that onslaught is presented as somehow grossly unfair.

I know what people will say “this is a Hanzo thread, not a Bastion thread! We are NOT going to make a huge change just to help one hero!”.

I didn’t ignore it, I forgot bastion existed.

Ah well that’s fair enough.

1 Like

Hanzo should be rewarded for being skilled, yes.

Maybe you could learn how to play against him instead of spamming these threads.

lmao

I’d take a Hanzo over a Genji anyday.

Hes not OP or over preforming so you can stop. Hes pretty average in most ranks

again, mute me and move on