Should storm arrows be able to crit?

being able to annihilate someone miles away with rapid spam arrows seems a little much

2 Likes

Storm arrows already deal less damage than a normal Hanzo headshot

I know but they’re still devastating on their own

6 Likes

No. The character isn’t overperforming. Him being annoying to you doesn’t mean the needs nerfs.
Also calm down with the hanzo posts. You make one every day.

9 Likes

When I play against a Hanzo, him using Storm Arrows is exactly when I apprehend him. Cause thats his weakest state.

The power of 5 bodyshot of a Mc Cree in 1.25 seconds is a little too much just without critical, 350 of damage in less than 1.5 seconds is too much to be fair in general for a dps😅

1 Like

Good question…

On one hand they should be a spamming tool to deal with tanks and shields but on the other hand it’s an arrow…

It needs to be effective and scary on tanks but also be good for shield spamming.

I think overall it should headshot in order to allow heroes that can not headshot with their primary fire to be better at shield spamming (as without headshot he would receive more damage).

No, they are already annoying and a good Hanzo can easily kill you with storm arrows no matter who you are playing if you don’t have a teammate that can disable his abilities (Ana, McCree, Sombra, Mei) or can react quickly yourself and are good at dodging. Hanzo is already way too easy to get headshots with once you actually figure out which part of the default crosshair is the primary aim (Or change it to just a simple “plus sign” as the crosshair).

1 Like

Let’s just ignore the fact that it is almost impossible to hit 5 arrows in 1.5 seconds. I doubt an owl player can do it.

The bigger the target is the easier is to hit, after all Hanzo is the second dps for a reason, Hanzo does the work of a Widow and a Reaper better and also faster :ok_hand:
Personal opinion

1 Like

People complaining about Hanzo when McCree is still busted I can’t :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t worry i found them both annoying, specially Mc Cree that is a point and click hero, good times when Ashe was good :sleepy:

Personal opinion reaper takes 0 skill.
“Big targets”: Rein has shield, Dva has defense matrix, Sigma has shield and his lshift, no chance you’re spam hitting ball 5 times, Orisa has shield, Hog has his e that pretty much invalidated the whole ability and can dodge.

I am not complaining, I avoid calling for nerfs as much as possible because I hate when my favorites get nerfed. I am just answering a question regarding if it should be more effective. A good Hanzo is a pain in the neck, and if you are an experienced Hanzo three arrows rapid fired will get you kills like it’s nothing I have had it happen to me and have done it myself as Hanzo (Despite not being good at sniping). You just gotta be good at aiming and multitasking (Moving+Shooting)…

Sure man sure, infact is everywhere for how “easy” he is, camon pal don’t lie to yourself, and im not saying this because is my main and everything and all but say that “Reaper is 0 skill” sorry to say but that is a BIG :poop:
No offense

1 Like

When everything and their mother is capable of denying Reaper value, I think that is definitely not the case. He definitely takes more skill than McPointAndClick

2 Likes

then mute me and move on

Don’t argue with people who trash talk your mains. Doesn’t end well and you won’t change their minds. Best ignore those kinds, most who know the game, know that all characters take a certain level of skill (Except maybe Bastion, he seems to just take positioning knowledge).

1 Like

Exactly, an hero that has more than half of the roster that can obliterate him is already a reason of why if you can’t even avoid Mc Cree flashbang or Roadhog hook then you’re dead, he is in a bad spot now but in the right hands who knows :thinking:

Thank you pal, i don’t want too to argue about anything because at the end everyone takes what they like to play most :ok_hand::heart:

2 Likes

So you can act like hitting 5 arrows is easy and can be done by everyone consistently but the second someone dares to say your main is easy it’s a problem?
I don’t think reaper takes 0 skill. I just wanted to draw out a hypocritical reaction and I succeeded.

2 Likes