Should one tricking be a bannable offence in Ranked?

I was a one trick pre season 9.

What a sad and self centered way to go about things. Oh well. Donā€™t cry if you eat suspensions for it.

Decided you wanted to climb?

No, reaper and mei got buffs that made them worth playing, and i like brigitte.

you wanted to climb didnā€™t you c::::::::::

Hey man I canā€™t judge.
When I started I was a Mercy one trick.
But then Mercy got Nerfcy, and I wanted to climb, so I had to learn a bunch of heroes.

Fell from gold to silver, then climbed my way to platinum c:

If I ā€˜eat suspensionsā€™ for 1-tricking Iā€™ll let you know, but as itā€™s not against the rules to 1-trick I canā€™t see me getting suspended for following the rules. Before you say that people have been suspended for 1-tricking I have yet to see any proof of that, many pasted the email that they got from Blizzard that stated a) one tricking was fine and b) they were suspended for intentionally throwing the game and not 1-tricking.

Oh no, trust me. People do get suspended for one tricking. If you avoid it, good on ya.

If you one trick on a map your hero is bad, against people that counter you, in high ranks, I guess you could argue that is throwing.

The act of playing only one hero is cool, but if you are actively costing your team games, and you get reported for it, you will get in treble.

now now ladys, children, ingrates, thats enough arguing and throwing around whos got the bigger peace,

bring it back to a civil level or you might get the thread locked.

rouge

your point is that of someone that of someone that hates onetricks on a level that astonds me becuse looking over your stats alone. it shows that your closer to a one trick mercy then a mercy main. (( yeah stat trackers are easy to use. more so when your psn is connected to your forum account ))

Quest

your a gold level trancer why are you even in this thread when 90% of one tricks dont even counter you ? sure i cant say that your borderline tracer one trick after all you do have just as many wins and loses as well as a large chunk of hours on soldier.

but why are you even arguing.

who hurt the 2 of you so badly in this game that you are unable to even read the logic and clear statments. that you twist and change peoples words and force your agenda on others ?

becuse in the end that is what you are trying to do . force others to play how you play. and make them do as YOU want them to do. not allow them to have free will or an open mind or even allow them to freely think.

both of you have litterly stated more then once in so few words " if your not playing how i am your not playing the game right " which is wrong.

in all truth yeah this is a team based game.

one tricks are playing it TO there fullest. even better then the both of you are from the looks of your ranks and profiles. becuse one tricks are at GM level master level plat. dimond. and top 500 but neither of you are above plat ? so you wouldnt know what its like higher up in the ranks. you wouldnt know if that sym is viable or not or that torb is viable or not. your assuming based off the echo chamber of cancer that is the meta occult that there not pulling there waight. yet more then half this thread has showen or given reason as to why one tricks one trick or how bad it is to FORCE them off there chosen hero.

so i ask again

who hurt you 2 so badly that you cant hear reason. or even accept the words of jeff " one tricks are not bannable. hero choise and pick is not a reason to report people "

are you just here to sture the pot ? to make people angry and rage and hate ? to argue and fight ? if so then your trolling and not needed here. if your here to have a civil conversation without spiting vinom and lines like " your part of the problum " " you dont belong in comp " and other such negative lines. then no your infact being worse then the one tricks and creating a more toxic invierment then them,

becuse in the end. people like you 2 are not helping the issue. your just makeing it worse.

1 Like

That depends, what if I like the hero they are one tricking?
Than no.

What if I donā€™t like it?
Than yes.

:stuck_out_tongue:

no they get suspended for throwing games and then come to the forums or other places and try to say itā€™s for one tricking when in fact what hero they were playing had nothing to do with the suspension. Heck the one that was in the competitive forum where they pasted the response to their appeal from Blizzard stated ā€˜your suspension had nothing to do with what heroes you were playing as one tricking is not against the rules but due to you intentionally throwing games to lower your SRā€™

How on Earth am I a one trick?
She doesnā€™t even take up 50% of my overall play time in competitive.

I play a lot of Mercy because I play in a stack, almost all of my solo queue games are on Zarya, Brig on Rein. With some Moira.

Explain again how I am a one trick?

Not to mention the aim training I do every single morning.

This is one of many accounts, friendo. Iā€™m not arguing against one tricking out of some biased POV due to my hero choice. Iā€™m arguing on the principles, logic, etc. Has nothing to do with what heroes I play. Last season on this account I had only slightly less hours on Dva and Moira than I did on Tracer. Both of them had better stats. My Tracer stats are no joke either, so that says something.

Doesnā€™t matter. My hero choice, the rank I am at, etc, has no bearing whatsoever on the arguments I put forth regarding one tricking. Shocking, I know.

i repeat again close to a one trick mercy. didnt say you where. try rereading it again.

This is the other thing about one tricks. These one tricks are maintaining their rank EVERY dayā€¦ If they arenā€™t actively falling rank after tank after rank, they are NOT affecting their team negatively. You wonā€™t be able to stay in any 500 point range if you were negatively affecting your team by one tricking. Maybe one tricking isnā€™t the factor that causes the problem.

Explain how you came to that conclusion?

I pick my hero last dude.
In comp I normally only ever fill.
Rein. Zarya. Mercy.
I play what is needed.

Tell me again how I am the one trick?
Oh sorry, ā€œcloseā€ to being a one trick?
Because that distinction matters at allā€¦

Just look at stevooo or whatever. He did a whole thing, streaming etc, where he basically proved he was being suspended automatically due to number of reports (reports made for one tricking basically when weā€™re honest about it) to the point he had to be white listed or w.e.

Trust me, you can be nothing but an angel and still be suspended due to one tricking. Itā€™s been proven. Thatā€™s what an automated system gets you.

so your admiting your a smurf ? and a multi account user ? something that SHOULD be bannable. but becuse theres no way to prove it its not ? yet you argue that one tricks should be bannable even though its something that has been proven that it is not something that is bannable ?

1 Like

Having multiple accounts is not against any rules (OMG THE SAME ARGUMENT ONE TRICKS USE WTF?!?!) and I have done nothing to manipulate my SR.

Iā€™m in the clear. I also spend a lot of time in customs/scrims etc. Soā€¦ Shrug.