Shatter, grav and blade

Sorry but those ults should be worse.

The ultimates should have less impact. And the others ultimates have less effectivity. Just those 3 ults needs small changes

26 Likes

Sorry, but you’re wrong.

PS: Fyi Dragonblade can barely kill anything against a competent team without Nano nowadays.

21 Likes

You gotta Q’s to counter the Q’s.
Many Q’s win fights. Less Q’s are ok but seldom win the Q battle. Q it up! Always Q when they Q, countering the Q’s.
Q’s cancelling the Q’s.
Just be smart about using your Q’s. You gotta Q when your team wants to Q together.

Q.Q

11 Likes

Or you can do this when you see a Q! :smiley:

9 Likes

You guys dont undetand what is a healthy mechanic or not.

Yes you can do a lot of thinga when those 3 heros use the ults… anyway those ults are just bettee than other ults.

1 Like

Dragonblade is perfectly healthy, high risk, high reward, easy to fail, plenty of counterplay.

Most Dragonblades are either stopped from any value or Genji just explodes, it’s nowhere close to better than other ultimates.

Maybe you dont undetand what healthy mechanics are.

So it has plenty of fair counterplay and is fine… You can literally knock Genji around like a game of pinball as he ults and he can’t get any value…

14 Likes

With the others ultis i only have to move and avoid the ult or just stay behind my tank shield.

I do agree those ults are far more powerful than most.

15 Likes

With most of the other ultimates you also can’t kill the person using it to stop it, you also can’t boop or CC them like you can with Dragonblade.

If you rely on barriers for sustenance, I pity you when new Deadeye hits live.

2 Likes

but don’t you know people on this forum play against GM genji mains while having silver healers on their side?

At least that’s the only reasonable explanation as to how blade seems so OP to them.

4 Likes

It honestly makes me ponder how one can be so oblivious to the counterplay of Dragonblade.

Even in quickplay people can counter it consistently, and they aren’t even trying hard at all.

I’ve seen Medium AI who consistently counter Dragonblade better than half of these people.

3 Likes

Grav? Nah it’s fine, but Zarya’s bubbles and dps on the other hand… They need nerfed.

2 Likes

My observation and I think you’ll agree because we know each other to be reasonable; nobody ever talks about the blades where Genji pulls it and gets roasted immediately.

All you ever here is “reeeeeee Genji nano 1v6 reeeeeee”. You never hear about the “ryuji…ugh!!!”

Genji gets fried as often if not more than his good blades. I love that people bring up nano where they never consider the alternative that Genji is using two team ULT’s just for a CHANCE.

5 Likes

As a Ham main I cannot tell you how often I pop mines and laugh as Genji/Tracer/Doom dive in and explode immediately.

This was literally the entire reason people on this forum blamed Genji/Tracer for Dive, they look at who got the final blows and got triggered, when in reality the tanks drive the meta.

Literally played like 10 games of quickplay, every single time I blade I either get knocked around like a 1980s pinball game or I have a C4 attached that plans to detonate upon voice activation of angry Japanese.

And that Genji’s somehow entirely blamed for a combo when it isn’t even remotely his fault.

What’s funny is that it’s honestly true, literally everything you say. Half of the nanoblades I’ve seen from top tier Genjis have three outcomes:

A - 1-2 kills
B - Skidaddle skidoodle your sword is now a noodle [CC]
C - YEETED BY ZEN ULT AND SET TO SELF DESTRUCT IN 4 SECONDS

3 Likes

What makes you think you know anything about the health of the game? From your first comment to your last, all it tells me is you know nothing whatsoever about what is good for Overwatch.

1 Like

Overwatch players are sensationalists. They love to point out the big plays and forget that these are hilariously in the minority. If Genji pulled half of what people claim he’d be nerfed for being OP. Thankfully more reasonable people are at the helm.

Forum Genji deflected the Death Star beam and ended world hunger at the same time.

1 Like

It’s hilarious how many times it happens to me, I blade and dash, hammond slaps me then pops ult and piledrives.

Usually ends up with something like this:

2 Likes

I love you so much :blush::joy:

1 Like

“High risk” is a speed boost, infinite dash resets, double jump and 1-second kills on any squishy.

Papa Jeff only said he was fine because 80% of the fanbase mains Genji and they’re too afraid to change him.

6 Likes