Share the funniest accusations you’ve got

I once got called boosted by an Ana player because I wasn’t staying on the payload… I was Mercy.

She seriously though it was Mercy’s job to push payload while she ran ahead to heal the team. For clarity, we were running dive on Dorado with an Ashe on highground. She SERIOSULY believed I was throwing for being with them… and yelled until i sat on payload. Then she ran ahead (trying and failing) to heal our team on the highground.

Incredible.

3 Likes

This was back in my pro Widow days, but I was playing my Widow so well, I got called out for Aimbot, when at the time, I didn’t even know what WAS an Aimbot! I know now, but at the time, it was just funny that some1 actually thought that I’d be cheating when I’m the guy that actually HATES cheaters to a very, Very high degree. No, I’m not a hacker. I’m playing the game the same way everybody else is/should be. Also, I like playing this game too much to even put into consideration whether or not to use cheats or not.

(I never cheat in any game I play, from DCUO to Smite to OW to even Pokemon games and much, much more I play, I never hack. I don’t even have the intellect to USE stuff like Aimbot and wall hacks and such, so no, I’m not a hacker by any means. I’m a dude that likes to play things fair, and have things be fair, and tries to rate myself so fair that my little bro believes I’ve underrated my own skill cap, so I’m really hoping that I’ve proved enough to showcase, as a person, that I would never, in my life, even think of using anything related to cheating or hacking ever in my life.)

I was accused of aimbotting.

As Junkrat.

3 Likes

Not the funniest, but I got it a few seconds ago so yeah

2 Likes

Being accused for wallhacks while on Hanzo, or by just using common sense or sound.

Like yeah when you disappeared from the main choke point I guessed you were coming though the other way, I must be omniscient.

1 Like

Was accused of hacking in QPC because I got a pick early into the game on Widow. Right before that I had 2 bodyshots and 3 misses.

Gets a 3 kill on widow. Followed by someone raging on the enemy team that I’m cheating

1 Like

Was accused of being a smurf while playing McCree in sub-1000 Bronze, which is funny considering that I’ve been there since season 11 and was low gold before I fell in there (I’m silver on Tank/Support/OQ. I’m not a good DPS).

Also McCree wasn’t even that busted when I used him, their Moira just kept standing still and it was too easy to tap her and get oodles of ult charge off her.

1 Like

Accused by one of our DPS of being garbage and not healing them while I pocketed them the entire time and resurrected their every death. Throughout the whole game, I was called a bot, trash, “not even real”. The first few times they died it was because we had already lost the teamfight. And then I failed to heal them once because the team was in a narrow doorway and someone else was in the way - they got so unbelievably triggered over it.

We won that game because of our tanks suddenly going super saiyan and making some great plays at the end. And this DPS still wanted to rage at me for whatever reason.

1 Like

Got called an absolute crackhead using S76 player by my own team becasue I was drunk constantly spamming crouch jump sprind mid firefight and would plop heal station at the begining of engagments and bassically just use tap fire recoil and the crouch jump to nail consistent headshots while recovering mid fight, stealing large healthpacks from enemies to deny healing, and rather than retreat I’d just press past the enemy team to a little side passage and shoot while backing off into a flank rough then appear back on the front line and be shooting them in the rear after they started following me. Granted I did feel cracked becasue I had 4 gold since I was constantly getting hurt and healing.

Apparently I was hacking as Widowmaker in Quick Play. I missed most of my shots, but hit a couple of game-saving headshots throughout the match which was enough to tilt one of the enemy players…I also died twelve times because I suck at the character!
:v: :grimacing:

Also got accused of deliberately throwing as Mei by this salty Sigma after I threw up a wall which blocked two ults, but apparently that was “bad” because he wanted to push forward. We spent most of that round sitting behind the chokepoint because the Tanks were too cowardly…But no, I guess it was my fault for trying to keep the team alive every so often. We ended up winning that game eventually and I got PoTG. What a thrower I was!

Oh, and I was listed a member of the “Down-Syndrome Tank Duo” a few years back and I couldn’t even contest that because I was playing abominably.

1 Like

Accused of wallhacks by a roadhog.

Really dude!? I can hear your fat footsteps a mile away.

2 Likes

I feel this. <20 characters ew>

I was called a smurf just because someone else name was Luna funny thing is was that same person named Luna was on my team we were literally in a game with each other. There’s obviously more than one person with the same name as me or anyone else.