Share the funniest accusations you’ve got

Aim botting with Roadhog…

2 Likes

I was accused of hacking on widow after getting a headshot. I had 1 elim all game…

2 Likes

I once played against this super salty widow in Quickplay as Hanzo. She kept standing still while hard scoping so I was easily hitting my shots. After she accused me of hacking I told her to not hardscope and move around otherqise its really easy to land those shots. So she started to AD Strife qhile hard scoping and I kep hitting my shots.

In the end she called me a hacker who would just try to boost his terrible e-gf (my actual GF who wasn’t pocketing me much) on Mercy.

1 Like

I once got reported for throwing because I wouldn’t pick Mercy to enable my 5 DPS teammates in Open Q.

The consensus was that if I am willing to play Tank, then I should also be willing to play the specific Support they wanted me to play :joy:

1 Like

Wallhacking

I was doing Discord Orbvolleys as Zen

1 Like

i got accused of walling because I heard someone behind me, because as we all know, walls also give you 360 vision

1 Like

A smurf called me out because they thought i was using a triggerbot, at the end of the match they sent 2 messages before they left: “what’s your accuracy” “with your triggerbot” they left before I could redirect them to my kovaak scores though :confused:

I got accused of “hacking” because I killed someone and got upset. The funny thing is, I didn’t kill them. I got killed and then watched my teammate kill them.

1 Like

I got accused of using aim bot by the enemy Doomfist ot. I was using Mercy and I find it weird that I shouldn’t be able to shoot this huge guy flying at me. I ended up with him on my team the next round and he kept calling me an aimbot.

1 Like

I got reported by the entire match for cheating because of this. ( I don’t cheat for the record ).

4 Likes

I was accused as aimbotting on Junkrat once a few months back…

“Winston is hacking” is accusation that I got once and in QPC off all the places.
They were rather serious about it, but whole lobby was laughing about it in chat

I charge a Mei, right, she puts down a wall, while the wall is going up I suck her through the wall and pin her into the wall that was previously between us.

What
Cosa
Wat
Mitä
Que

Oh yeah and that time when I was killing some people walking in straight lines and being accused of hacks.

I was on an alt (in Fing QP) and someone was like “you’re doing great for someone so new to the game”, he was very nice throughout the match. Then I said that I was smurfing, someone else starts raging and telling me how I am Satan’s son, and before he leaves he calls me the STR slur. I had to look up wtf that was lol.

Also this “masters” Sombrs with gold border asked “Hog why didn’t you touch” after we lost. “Because I got CC chained”. changes subject, “we wouldn’t have lost if you hit any of your hooks”, I had 60%, this kid wasn’t even in voice AS SOMBRA. And I didn’t see a single tank hacked that whole match.

Well… I’m low ranked so it doesn’t mean much

But I was accused of being the reason why we lost… from a Brig who was solo flanking (so I joined… and yea we lost) I was playing Tracer

A McCree player once accused me of wallhacking when I went around a corner and booped him off a ledge… when my Hanzo had sonic’d the wall near him…

Hitscan player brain smh.

“What hack is that?”

An ally asked when I used Symmetra’s Teleporter on high ground to distract Torbjorn’s Turret.

2 Likes

I got accused of smurfing like, 3 days ago, I was certainly confused. I’m 1196.

i’ve been accused of being to high of a rank before after my team stomped some other team one game. guy must have been new to not know border rank doesnt mean skill. probably thought i was a grand master or something because of my shiny border rank

cheating…i have the aim youd expect from someone my age…

or that im a smurf…i almost have a complete diamond border…HOW???

2 Likes

I was accused of throwing by our Baptiste cause I didn’t have gold healing.
I was Zenyatta.

1 Like