Share the funniest accusations you’ve got

Title. I once had a player call me a smurf, so I I just went along with it. I was mercy, killing with my ult.

3 Likes

I once got x11’d by a lobby for ‘hacking’ on Orisa because I was cracked and got PotG

4 Likes

i remember one time in particular, this person was walking in a perfectly straight line, i mean only W key, no mouse movements, no jumping. got mad and said i was aimbotting when i clipped them

…yeah bro you gotta have a bot to hit those shots :expressionless:

Got accused of having an aimbot on Mei.

I don’t even know how that’d work.

2 Likes

Awhile back I got accused of wall hacking when in reality the dummy was wearing that one genji skin where he’s on fire and it glows in a dark room. He was fuming and I had a good laugh

6 Likes

Acused of Aim botting while playing Brig… I can only assume they noticed my name when dying but not my hero? Though I will admit I was doing amazingly well in the match at landing my whip shots.

1 Like

I got beyond drunk a few years ago and played PC comp (I’m an Xbox player) and got like silver or gold on Junkrat. I was also repeatedly called a smurf and hacker. What they didn’t know is that I was a drunk gold (at the time) console player not even using KBM

3 Likes

Been accused of wall-hacks tragically often on Hanzo. Like, do they not realize Sonic Arrow is a thing?

7 Likes

“Maybe Pharah’s not for you, you don’t know how to play her well…”

Told to me literally seconds before I got POTG on Pharah, then a “MVP” card and had been carrying all game :grin:

Guess who got solo-Barraged next game?

1 Like

i was playing mercy and when i pistoled this widowmaker on havana she called me a cheater :skull::skull:

3 Likes

Got accused of aimbotting hook with Hog in total mayhem by a Moira lmao. She kept spamming fade like a typical TM Moira and I kept hooking her right out of it over and over because she’d always fade behind me. It was extremely predictable, but for some reason, this Moira was under the impression her top tier strat required an algorithm to beat.

2 Likes

Someone on my own team thought I had a “Spread Contoller” on sombra… bc i had gold damage and gold elms…

1 Like

Same. I always get accused of wall hacking when we have a Hanzo/Widow/Sombra etc.

1 Like

About 2 weeks after I got the game i got called a smurf by an enemy dps because I happened to be doing slightly well on tracer so he switches and obviously because I’m a new player he kills me a bunch and tea bags me I was just really confused at the time.

I got jokingly (at least from what I believe) accused of hacking for getting so many kills in a row as zen because my panic-aim was activated for some reason xD

I remember a few years back, I was playing Hanzo on Gibraltar defense. At the start of the round, one of the attackers was hanging around on the top floor behind that one-way window. I had a sonic arrow up there and was shooting them in the “head” through the glass.

They asked how I knew where they were and I responded with “wall hacks”. They seemed to think I was seriously hacking and were going to report me until everyone started laughing at them.

Fun times.

Other than that, I get accused of wall hacking pretty often. People are just predictable at my rank is all.

1 Like

One game in hanamura defense where this ashe told me my symm orb is Sus, the funny thing is she corner peeks at exactly when my orb will pass the choke hitting her everytime lol. Some people i swear!

I was accused of throwing as a support for not healing.

I got a card with +40% damage taken.

I was also accused of one-tricking and refusing to swap from Sym… as my PotG as Pharah was played (and yes, I played multiple heroes that game).

Probably one of those times where I’m healing an ally, he dies and then accuses me of not healing him.

Like… These people don’t even realise when they’re being healed.

1 Like

i was accused of hacking on hanzo. guess he never seen someone flick shot a tracer multiple times