Shanghai Dragons vs. Philadelphia Fusion (Play-in Round 1) - FINAL

Play-in Tournament • Round 1

#11 Shanghai Dragons

#10 Philadelphia Fusion

After Map 7 • First to Four

Victory

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Rules of Season Playoffs • Play-in Tournament

• Each Overwatch League Season Playoff match continue to play until a team wins 4 maps. If there is a draw, neither team will be awarded with a map win.
  • For the starting map, the team with the higher seed will select the starting map for the scheduled map type. The lower seed will select to whether attack or defend.
  • For the every map in succession, the team that lost the previous round select the next map for the scheduled map type. The winning team will select to whether attack or defend. In the event of a draw, the selections goes to the most recent previous round that did not end in a draw.
  • The Play-in Tournament is single elimination. The winner of the first-round matches will move on to face off against the London Spitfire or the Seoul Dynasty. (Teams will be reseeded in the second round according to season ranking.)

Click here for overall 2019 Overwatch League Changes
  • The Atlanta Reign, Paris Eternal, Toronto Defiant, and Washington Justice will join the Atlantic Division.
  • The Chengdu Hunters, Guangzhou Charge, Hangzhou Spark, and Vancouver Titans will join the Pacific Division.
  • All teams will play a 28-match schedule this season, down from 40 from the 2018 season.
  • The All-Star Game and other skills competitions will be held between Stages 2 and 3.
  • Stage Finals will be held after Stages 1, 2, and 3. Eight teams will qualify, including the two division leaders in that stage, along with the next six teams in the stage standings regardless of division.
  • For the postseason, the two division winners along with the next best four teams by record, regardless of division, will automatically qualify. Two additional teams will qualify through a play-in tournament between the seventh- through 12th-place teams. Those final eight teams will compete for the league championship in a double-elimination bracket.
  • The prize pool for the 2019 season is $5 million, up from $3.5 million in 2018.
  • Stage Playoffs Prize Pool (for each of Stage 1, 2, and 3):
    •Winner gets $200K
    •Runner-up gets $100K
    •3rd and 4th place teams get $50K each
    •5th through 8th place teams get $25K each
  • Season Playoffs Prize Pool:
    •Champion gets $1.1M
    •Runner-up gets $600K
    •3rd place team gets $450K
    •4th place team gets $350K
    •5th and 6th place teams get $300K each
    •7th and 8th place teams get $200K each
  • The map pool for each stage has been expanded to 12 maps.
  • For more details see the official 2019 Competition Rules here.

Click here for Match Rules
  • Each Overwatch League Regular Season match will play a minimum 4 maps.
  • Maps to be played in each match are predetermined by the league and posted on the official schedule in advance.
  • After the fourth map, the team with the most map wins will be the winner of that match.
  • In the event of a tie, a fifth Control tiebreaker map will be played.
  • Scoring for the league season and stage is based on match record, followed by map record, followed by head-to-head map differential, followed by head-to-head match differtial. If a tie still persists a tiebreaker match will be played before the start of the stage or season playoffs.
  • Overwatch League matches plays with the following game mode options:
    • Competitive Play Ruleset
    • Roles are restricted to 2 Tanks, 2 Damage, and 2 Support (starting in Stage 4).
    • Killcam is off
  • • Default skins are used in the Player POV

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • Any user may share Twitch Clips as you clip them of the match in progress to share with everyone.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

ALERT! Hourly token drops are delayed!

Hey everyone, hourly token drops appears to be delayed. I will post updates in my Token Guide thread if I get any updates to this.

I JUST HIT 20,000 POSTS EVERYONE! WOOT WOOT!

Giveaway now ended

To celebrate, I am going to give away 2,000 OWL tokens. This means I will issue ten 200 OWL token codes (for PC platform only) -OR- Twitch All-Access Passes (which include 200 OWL Tokens). If you do not have an All-Access Pass, reply to this post with “I want an All-Access Pass!” and post your EXACT Twitch Username. If you already have an All-Access Pass, reply with “I want 200 OWL Tokens!” and I will send you a Friend Invite from BattleNet and I can send you the Code via Direct Message.

IMPORTANT! I cannot be held responsible if you are not able to redeem the code or claim the All-Access Pass. It will take me time to process each different transaction. So be patient if you are picked.

ALL CLAIMED! Sorry I have no more to give.

6 Likes

if i say first does it make me cool?

It’s very generous of you, WyomingMist.

So, I want 200 OWL Tokens!

“I want an all-access pass!”
My twitch name is rock2pus
(And you’re awesome)
Happy 20,000

1 Like

I’m going with Dragons for this one.

That’s a very generous giveaway, but, I haven’t played OW in months so the tokens will be wasted on me. Give them to someone who actually plays.

i dont like need the 200 tokens but i still need to get every moira skin so. i want 200 owl tokens

rq how do you even redeem a code for owl tokens?

actually screw me i dont need em LOL. let someone else have em unless you run out of people

I want an All-Access Pass!
my twitch name is data261

dont need the tokens…someone else can have :kissing_heart:

1 Like

i’ll take zephora’s 200 so i can have 400 tokens :slight_smile:

Username is Macnol.

1 Like

username is OddPanic

1 Like

Congratulations to Custa for winning the Dennis Hawelka Award!

2 Likes

Twitch - Ijekiel

1 Like

Congratulations to Custa for winning the 2019 Dennis Hawelka award, fully deserved

I want 200 OWL Tokens!

Grats on big posties.

Nice to see him getting more recognition.

Quick question, am I able to get the tokens (if I win) if I have a PS4 account that’s linked to my PC account? Or is it just PC?

actually you know what? itd be funny if fusion won this and faced against london tomorrow. rematch from last year’s grand finals

I will be celebrating my 5000th post by feeding on Lucio.

So a normal Sunday.

you know this can be read several different ways, right?

I stand by it regardless.