Chengdu Hunters vs. Guangzhou Charge (Play-In Round 1) - FINAL

yeah this is pretty much over. at this point i wouldve preferred the valiant getting in over chengdu with how theyre performing

They honestly deserved it more. Hunters played like they wanted to retire as fast as possible.

Guangzhou does what Cheng don’t.

1 Like

I mean I can’t believe this last map from Chengdu.

Guangzhou stonks :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

yeah that was dissapointing from chengdu…they played a F the meta playstyle throughout the season that was a good diversion and fun to watch throughout…but they were really stubborn to a fault tonight…very insistent on playing that sym when it was very clearly being outplayed by guangzhou…really cost them

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I can call it disappointing if they’ve always been like that.

Their Sombra play wasn’t that great either.

The pro’s think Doomfist is busted. People who main him thinks he’s busted. He’s nearly the entirety of the top 500 leaderboard. He’s literally the most infuriating hero to go against, always taking down at least someone with him.

Blizzard: Okay we will nerf Sym again.

they definitely havent always been like this. read what baja said above you, i agree with em

YXL basically threw that map.

Picks Sym which has not worked once against Eileen’s Doomfist.

Feeds

Switches to Sombra

Doom is dominating and Pharah is unchecked

Hacks the Sigma.

Some hardcore throwing right there

1 Like

Honestly, YXL has been kind of really bad the whole last stage. They should have put in Baconjack and just sat YXL to have any chance at all.

guangzhou looked really good tonight though…their tank combo is SOLID!

2 Likes

who else is ready to watch shanghai fall apart like they did during stage 4 !

I was ready to watch that…then I saw GZ crush running Doom/Pharah. That plays right into Shanghai’s wheelhouse

How long until the match starts?

also im pretty sure wyoming has been typing out a novel for the past 30 minutes

2 Likes

Yeah. I mean I personally think she’s a little weak right now, but what happened there had nothing to do with her powerlevel. That kind of decision making was baffling.

Final Score• First to Four

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

---
1 Like

nice 20,000th post LOL