Shanghai Dragons vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL (Spoilers)

predicted reaper getting played i shouldve said…

Man, this is gonna be a GOOOOOOOOOD MATCH…

1 Like

I’d like to see a replay on that DVa bomb on map 1, two people died directly behind Fearless barrier…

Jon Spector said they’ll be announcing the pools a few days after the tournament ends to encourage teams to give their players a rest from practice.

1 Like

Yeah, Florida is taking a few days to actually just enjoy Hawaii since they’ve been working this whole time.

the 9C!!!

Shanghai does Shanghai things.

CHARLIE NINER ON THE GROUND! Repeat, a snowman’s head has been seen flying over Shanghai!

Nope, we call that the “Shang9”.

AFTER MAP 1

Lijiang Tower (Control): Dallas Fuel 2, Shanghai Dragons 0

MATCH SCORE: Dallas Fuel 1, Shanghai Dragons 0

NEXT UP: Assault. Shanghai with the map pick. Dallas with the option to select attack or defend.

Dallas 4-3 is my pred. Mostly because I just like Dallas lol.

Can’t be a Shang9. A brig didn’t walk away from a cart.

What’s a 9C again? I totally forgot somehow

Fuel lookin’ like :fire::fire::fire:

Hey, that’s a good reason. I support your logic.

not even getting on the point (dallas helped but still)

C9 would be already having control and just forgetting about it ending in failure

getting people to know the distinction is my overwatch crusade…lol

2 Likes

Echo duplicates Brig…counter Ana duplicate…

(i just found that interesting)

Honestly I think Sombra was a mistake there

Reminder: This map can not be tied. Shanghai must reach 50.8% capture progress or Dallas goes up 2-0 in the series.

Shanghai has this map in the bag. They’ll get 2 more maps then lose the match

Edit: Wow didn’t expect it to be over so fast that I didn’t even get to post my fingers crossed emoji before it was over lol :crossed_fingers:t6: :

Shanghai get the near full hold and then quickly clean up Point A to tie the series up, and force 5 maps at the bare minimum.

AFTER MAP 2

Lijiang Tower (Control): Dallas Fuel 2, Shanghai Dragons 0

Temple of Anubis (Assault): Shanghai Dragons 1, Dallas Fuel 0

MATCH SCORE: Shanghai Dragons 1, Dallas Fuel 1

NEXT UP: Hybrid. Dallas with the map pick (King’s Row). Shanghai selecting whether to attack or defend.

Yeah, I wish they’d have done something that was more problematic for Mercy. She kept pulling off rezzes she wouldn’t have gotten against more consistent damage.