Shanghai Dragons vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL (Spoilers)

May Melee Tournament

VS.

Shanghai Dragons

Dallas Fuel
LP: 3 (3-1 +4)

LP: 2 (2-2 +2)

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Knockouts)
#1 NOSTALGIA 94 points
#3 JUNSEI 93 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 KEYU 90 points
#5 SICKONE 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

IMPORTANT - Earning Rewards

I am tracking multiple reports of not earning the full amount of tokens drops or the Ana skin when watching on OverwatchLeague.com. At this time I recommend watching only on YouTube using your BattleNet account connected YouTube account.

It appears only the Grey version of the Ana OWL skin will be unlocked right away when the qualified 4 hours of watching the May Melee Tournament for the PC, XB1, and PS4 platforms. The white skin will arrive in a future patch. Nintendo Switch users, both the Ana Grey and White skins are delayed and will arrive in a future patch.

GO DALLAS!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I watched some Open Division today.

The team was…special.

Anywho, I predict 4 - 2 Dallas.

Howdy forumers!
I say 3-1 Dallas.

1 Like

It’s first to 4 in this one.

shanghai is involved…this might very well be best of 8 or 9…

:man_facepalming:Then I say 4-2 Shanghai (I know it makes no sense).

2 Likes

Oh no…Jon Spector is going to join Avast’s stream today.

Yaki was like: oh no you didn’t!

is it just me or are soe and danny wearing the same exact thing?

1 Like

Dang if these hero usage percentages are anything like the month long stats, anyone could get banned in the June Joust hero pool.

if only the game was balanced…

rein 15th…

i dont suppose we can get the devs to NOT do hero pools next stage?

1 Like

I got crushed by a Dva mech 30 minutes ago.

Burn this game to the ground.

:rage::dagger:

1 Like

Did they announce the hero pool for the June Joust yet? Or is that not coming til Watchpoint Postshow or during the bye week?

Also, it would be really funny if D’Va got the axe for the June Joust, cos I really want to see some Call Mech kills.

On to the match at hand. Shanghai will take this to 8, count 'em, 8 MAPS and will win this one 4-3.

Let’s do this!

1 Like

i havent made any predictions all season…

shanghai 4-2

You’re welcome to join us in the Overwatch Pick’em for the June Joust in a couple weeks from now! I’m sure Wyoming can point you in the direction of the Official Forum group on the Pick’ems site.

who had reaper play time tonight?

What do you mean?