Server technical issue?

I was playing competitive and then two of my opposing team got disconnected then shortly after I too got the same issue though discord and my browser was running well. I restarted my laptop but still no sign of internet connection from Blizzard. I had to wait, gladly my team won but I got suspended and marked the match as a loss. I mean cmon it was clearly not my technical issue :slight_smile:

Disconnections can happen for a variety of reasons, for example, there are increased number of disconnections happening in Europe due to internet service provider issues from what I have seen over the last 24 hours. Unfortunately regardless of the reason, penalties will not be reversed.

Even if your internet connection to other websites or services is not dropping, it doesn’t hurt to go over basic steps to ensure there is no problems on your end.

Of course if nothing in that guide helps, and you find you are disconnecting frequently, then you may need to locate where and why the problem is happening with a WinMTR test.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.