Seriously? Pulse Bomb Nerf?

They think of it as both.

Yes, that makes balance extremely difficult. But that’s what made the game successful.

it takes so much skill to press q in orisa’s face and then shoot her a single bullet to kill her, right!
i think this change is not what we wanted too, but with 300 damage she can still one-shot every single hero but tanks if she get a stick.

Thats why the devs cant nerf widow, sombra and dva
Pros agree that these widow and sombra are situationaly broken op and dva has been in the meta since shes been buffed in s3 and has singlehandedly created dive meta

But the the “majority” thinks that situational heros are under powered and dva is balanced so they cant nerf them

Otherway round goes for genji
Pros think he is the most balanced hero in the game but the majority cant aim and they complain how op he is and he got a nerf

Genji’s hitbox was incredibly silly, yes, but they nerfed it now. This caused a bug that will be utilized a lot to get headshots even in deflect.

Tracer is still the most balanced hero in the game. I cannot find where I said it, it must be buried in here somewhere

The moment you touch anything on Tracer, I.E.: Damage or abilities or even health, she will be completely unbalanced.

The idea of putting her at such a high skill tier, with low health and quickly used abilities, is what makes her balanced.

The nerf Genji got has nothing to do with aim, though. If anything, the nerf he got rewards his opponents that have better aim. They won’t aim at something entirely different and hit his Deflect hitbox by accident.

In addition, though, I’m pretty sure the “majority” has nothing to do with D.Va’s state. Most D.Va players would have rathered she stayed at her 2.0 status, without Missiles but back to 500 Health. The state where she was actually considered slightly underpowered.

This is why I hate plats…
What makes her strong isnt her primary dmg output it self,nor her bomb
Its her ablity to harass the backline with very low risk
The only thing you need to be an effective tracer is …
good positioning
getting used to blink

thats it.Just that
if you take a fight with team solo on defence and let them chace you as tracer even if you die for it its still worth it since the enemy lost 20 secs from the timer that they could have used to farm ult or push the point
She is the only hero that can last more than 5 secs in a 6v1

Nope, I stopped taking you seriously as soon as you said this.

Don’t bring that into discussion, it means nothing to our discussion.

It’s part of it. Her abilities are the other part. That’s why she is able to harass so much Again, touch any of that, and she becomes unplayable/completely useless.

1 Like

what saying is that she dosent need all that crazy dmg output BECAUSE HER POWER IN MAINLY FOCUSED ON HER ABILITY TO HARASS
sry for my statement btw.I just hate people that dont have proper game knowledge

Not quite. It’s more like…

50% aim
40% movement (blinks/recalls, etc)
10% pulse bomb accuracy

you could be a better tracer with god like aim,but its not a necessity
soon dosent have god like aim but he is a good tracer because of his god like positioning

And I am using proper game knowledge. Her damage is mainly to focus on the squishies. Don’t tell it’s just her abilities. That is nonsense.

Oh, just don’t run pirate ship again. Last time I played against it I got cancer in my dick. And depression.

1 Like

Right, but at the end of the day, superior aim will defeat superior positioning in most cases, not all. Which is why I put aim at 50% importance and positioning at 40%. You didn’t include Aim at all in your list of what’s important for a Tracer (hitscan) which was odd. But yeah those are my experiences with her.

I’ve played against many higher ranked Tracers who can clearly move around better than me, but I end up winning more of the 1v1 duels because I aimed better than the other Tracer and landed more headshots. Again, these are not absolutes, just guidelines which I have learned to accept. Aim comes first, then positioning and movement, and finally pulse bomb usage.

1 Like

So some people think it’s terrible to have a somewhat useless Ultimate now?

McCree: Hold my beer.

1 Like

Useless? I can still kill everyone on the roster with a well placed PB except tanks.

I wouldn’t call that useless at all.

tracers with good positioning take 1v1 against other tracers that are better than them in mechanical skill
its takes like 10 secs? to finish a tracer 1v1.
in that time you could have harassed their back line,finished their tank or more
but their tracer took 10 secs from you.In that time half of your team might have died.
you would win the 1v1 but at the end of the the enemy won the game because their tracer harassed better
this is overwatch, a team based shooter where teamwork and positioning is the most important

A well placed PB isn’t always easy, though. It doesn’t matter if she can kill most of the roster, it is still one of the hardest ults to land in the game.

the reason why she is op is because she can break up a whole team solo

1 Like

At a high skill rating. She’s a hard character to master.

4% pick rate This just means they’re really good.

That’s what I meant with my post. Thanks Negan…how’s Lucille? :smiley: