Seriously, can we buff Sombra?

Because that one good Sombra player which shows up once every 20 games sure as hell makes tank unplayable :joy:

Everytime i play tank, i feel way more frustrated playing against Doom, Bastion or Reaper, but that just may be me. If i play against Sombra, i just keep track of her set up spots and make call outs so our dps can pressure her, so doesnt get s*it done until she has EMP. And even if she gets a good EMP off and wins that teamfight, i can speak of experience that this isnt enough to win the round, let alone the match.

1 Like

Here I’m hoping that she’ll be added to Heroes of the Storm one day. That game’s devs would treat her right. I mean,they made Hanzo meta long before OW and they even gave Ana a rework when she was struggling in the game(which happened when OW was at the height of Mercy meta)

1 Like

I hate mobas. My only hope is that shes decent in OW2. AI bots cant complain about unfun and oppressiveness, so there might be a chance they allow her to be viable in that game.

2 Likes

If you can’t play sombra efficiently the joke is on you .

Exactly. Maybe heroes like her and Sym will be able to have powerful kits without people complaining about them being “OP” or whatever.

And maybe Mercy will be able to get her Mass Rez back so certain people on these forums can be happy as well.

I’d love to see sombra back to her original speed in stealth, thats the main thing that made me quit her. Even though invis wasnt infinite it was awesome running super fast and hoping rooftops without having to toss your trans-locator everywhere.

Not to mention the delay on hack when shot. That was the hardest nerf she ever got and it was a hot fix for a bug that got fixed like three weeks after the hot fix was put in.

Hit with so many nerfs and bugs she had a dedicated meme on here for a long time.

Tbh Sombra’s most fun version to play was the one she had right before the LoS nerfs which made Hack incredibly buggy.

Well of course, because it was the first iteration of her which allowed her to be on par with other dps heroes in terms of viability. Yet she wasnt even popular back then as Jeff posted a top 10 hero list for every rank and Sombra was nowhere to be seen. But the pros complained and the rest is history.

4 Likes

Yeah exactly. I think I remember those popularity lists. And D.Va was in the top 1-2 in every rank.

Tbh I gave up on the game. I don’t even have it installed anymore ahah I reinstalled Battlenet this morning along with HotS and SC1 Remastered,I’ll be good with those once I’m able to get my laptop’s CPU fan issues fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What nerfs?
Translocator thing was a pure buff. Unless you prefer to turtle.

EMP cast time/Hack duration nerf.

No more buffs… tell me the nerfs needed to make her relevant.

Well you could nerf all the dps heroes to bring them to her level. lol

2 Likes

Let’s be real,that’s what people really wish for when they say that damage should get a global nerf. And in that scenario,any DPS hero with a lot of survivability(Mei,Reaper for example) will come out on top so we’ll basically have a weird mini-GOATs sort of thing.

I get this is supposed to be funny and mildly serious but go into detail if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise the adults are discussing

Nothing to be detailed about. Literally every hero performs better than her.

2 Likes

Tell me specifics on what you would like to see changed to make her relevant… what’s keeping her back, is it a specific hero or a few of them?

It’s so sad that the Translocator “buff” only brought her winrate up by 2-3 percent

The only buff I really want for her is for her to do increased damage on targets she hacked like they were discorded. Not her team, iust her.

1 Like

I cant get into detail because shes too weak compared to the entirety of the rest of the cast. I would have to formulate nerfs for every dps hero just to make her relevant.

1 Like