Seoul Dynasty vs. San Francisco Shock - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

try closing all browsers with task manager and trying again individually? :slight_smile:

doesnt work here on edge; but does work on Firefox :confused:
anyone here already has a vod in the smartphone app ? cant seem to get it live

1 Like

I haven’t got it working on Edge, Firefox or Chrome.

1 Like

Going to be so many afterwards upset they weren’t able to get the drops because of this issue

Not all can use the App for those who say they should of just used the app version

1 Like

Logged into Edge browser, I am getting the exact same issues as Chrome at the moment, if Live player comes up when game starts, I’m staying on Chrome and wait and see what happens

Called it last week.

System has been broken for over 6 months yet they refuse to fix it.

Just want to say I did try both, and ran into the same problems on both at first but now I have got both working. Just clicked on the OWL logo at the top to go back to the home page I guess I was already on, and it started working, though the few dozen refreshes might’ve helped.

I don’t think its a browser issue, the site is just being dumb.

i do think shock is going to win tbh but its very hard to tell

1 Like

game is starting very soon

The site is being dumb, I think Edge is performing with it better than most others. My guess the website has too much web traffic.

1 Like

nice that the OWL site isnt working

yay Uber is commentating

i wish Jake was commentating because I was living for his ascot the other day :smiley:

What to expect when they stopped drops on Twitch, course their website would get way too much traffic, now waiting for it to even appear on the app!
There goes the time for watching it for the drops when almost 5mins in and it isn’t working well on app either

1 Like

Got ‘an unexpected error has occurred’ this is great :unamused:

Cant logon with Blizzard on the website. keeps logging me out if i ever manage to get through.

As long as i get the skin and spray its i dont care about the site.

Might suggest to everyone trying that you try getting it working on your smart phones, I just tried on mine and got the website working :slight_smile:

but Uber is Australian, we are awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

by the way, the app is broken too ; im gonna be so mad if i miss out on the drops because of this.
The app says it cant even load while im clearly connected sigh

3 Likes