Seoul Dynasty vs. Philadelphia Fusion - OWL Grand Finals - FINAL

Heck yeah, Profit Pharah. Going to enjoy it while it lasts.

nice shots Heesu, very good

that was better than i expected, still expect them to lose though

There we go, back to double sniper. Feh.

Reminder: This map is no longer drawable. Dynasty must get 42.9% progress on Point B or the Fusion wins and the series continues.

Well, that’s that, then.

What did I just watch?

1 Like

Where was regular season Fusion?

I don’t like finals Fusion.

1 Like

A massacre.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

I think FunnyAstro might be crying. I don’t blame him, that was a devastating series of losses.

2 Likes

disappointing but at least they did put up some fight on Anubis even if it wasnt enough

1 Like

That was sad.

1 Like

Well, Fusion are sent packing… three teams remain. The Losers Bracket Final will be one final showdown between the Dynasty and Dragons.

Credit given where credit is due

Gesture Hog is insane

2 Likes

The Dynasty took the Fusion to pieces in what was a very clinical operation…

The Fusion finish as World 4th and pocket $350,000. The Dynasty advance to face the Shanghai Dragons, coming up next.

I suspect we will have a 15 to 20 minute break…which I’m sure the teams will appreciate…and the fans will appreciate the opportunity to rebuild their snack stock.

2 Likes

Can we take a moment to appreciate the commentators’ costumes, please.

1 Like

Uber’s attire is always on-point.

2 Likes

I can’t help but wonder what these playoffs would’ve looked like under a different patch…philly looked completely off in both its matches

Gesture is probably the best Hog player in the finals when everything goes right and the DPS line are going nuts.
After what happened to the Dragons earlier and if Fleta is still feeling off today and Leejaegon goes too deep, I think Dynasty could take this 3-1 or 3-2 and I actually wouldn’t be mad.

This meta suits Seoul and if they make it through Shanghai and learn from their mistakes from their last match against Shock… interesting things may happen in tomorrows final.
Also, what commentary duos are left besides Sideshow and Bren? Who calls the final tomorrow?

was about to say this :stuck_out_tongue: am a huge fan of uber in general tbh